Page 42 of 122 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Farm Supplier
    Thank you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I can confirm that witch's dust DOES drop while fighting the werebeasts.

So for those of us with level 2 level 5 stables, the only way to complete the goal is to sell one level 5 stable and build a new one to a level 4. Seems like ridiculous waste to me and unfair to have to get rid of one just to make another. I'm glad I haven't leveled all of my buildings up that are used in this quest. I think it should be to just collect from the buildings without always requiring certain levels. It's a waste of our time and resources to expect players just to sell what we have already worked for.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    So for those of us with level 2 level 5 stables, the only way to complete the goal is to sell one level 5 stable and build a new one to a level 4. Seems like ridiculous waste to me and unfair to have to get rid of one just to make another. I'm glad I haven't leveled all of my buildings up that are used in this quest. I think it should be to just collect from the buildings without always requiring certain levels. It's a waste of our time and resources to expect players just to sell what we have already worked for.
    When it states to collect from a level X building, that is always the MINIMUM required level. Higher levels always work fine. Mine are both level 6 and caused no issue.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    A little confusing I know... formatting all got stripped out... I also changed the headings just now to hopefully make them clearer...

For day 8...

You have 99 starting the day, then you use 30 based on that days goals, and BEFORE you collect the last adventure you collect 21 more. That will give you 80 left to start day 9 with. So you are totally done collecting witch's dust on days 9 and 10 because you already have all you will need. You will end day 10 with 0 witches dust after completing everything if you follow this plan.
    Aahhhh I see now. Thank you. And also to MoonVillage3 for explanation. And ShibuyaCloth, yeah. I forget that we have ti slay many werebeast that chapter.

Now my strategy is only chop for witch dust that needed for my current chapter because I will max it when chapter 5. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    The last day It'll be impossible without gems. Will s8 do anything to lower the requirement like before? Or that's it. Considering to stop doing the chapter ...
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    Ok so for chapter 4 we need to collect from two level 4 marketplaces? I only have one level 4 and to level up I need hot peppers which take 12 hours to harvest and then the marketplace takes 22 hours to collect from. Impossible to do in one day. Anyone else have this problem?
    Any chance you can use the elf boosts to grow more at once?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I thought we needed 90 on days 9 and 10? 30 (3 quests) on day 9 and 60 (6 quests) on day 10. Am I misreading?
    No you're right! I just typoed in my response/explanation... I corrected it to not cause further confusion. Definitely need 90 as is posted in the original post.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Rhino Keeper
    Here's the cards ShibuyaCloth was looking for
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	34134   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	34135  

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Doh!!! Somehow I missed that it was 2 marketplaces for today and not just one. So I will have to gem it to speed it up. Question is this. Should I wait a while to gem it (like 8 hours) and focus on ingredients for faerie elixir and finishing out my spooky trap monsters. Almost done on both the ghost and the werewolf. OR should I gem it now and focus on more witch's dust? I am currently sitting on 44 witch's dust. Netwiz I would love to have your opinion on the best strategy.
    If you have everything else ready for today(lvl 3 jeweler and haunted cottage), I'd just wait as long as possible and allow yourself enough time to send out and collect a single Adventure... In the mean time keep collecting dust since you will use 20 of it later today!

Then once you are 2 hours before your beditime, speed up your marketplace, collect from market, jeweler, and Haunted Cottage and then send out your first adventure.

If you've gotten your dust high enough, you will also be able to remake the 10 dust from sending out the first adventure... The last thing I would do before bedtime is send out the 2nd(and last) adventure...

That way when you wake up tomorrow you can collect it and move right into tomorrows goals.

Oh and don't forget to put out 10 mushroom patches so you can collect them quickly at the start of the day tomorrow as well. Good Luck!
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Executive Chef
    Well this sux.my first mistake was collecting the first adventure then wasting an entire day not being able to gather the witches dust from the dead tree. So the second round, I delayed going on the adventures for a day so I could collect the dust from the spooky trees. So a day + behind, I went to collect from my level 4 market places to discover they aren't level 4. Of course the only way to know for sure is to tap on them but then that would reset their clocks. So now I have to wait 21 + Hours to move forward and since I collected from my last adventure so I could move forward, I'm now stuck not being able to collect witches dust again. I'm close to hitting my "I'm so over this" wall.