Page 40 of 122 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    heres a list of what can drop from the spooky hallow adventure that ive seen so far
    haunted path
    bones
    creep tooth
    living wood
    mummy kitten
    vampire pup
    sap
    spooky wall
    spooky tower
    spooky gate
    halloween banner
    haystack
    ...you can add witch kitten (with black witch hat)
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sasnu View Post
    I started this quest on the first day and fell behind as I was low on creep tooth. I'm now moving ahead and am on chapter 4. How do I know if I'm caught up? I don't want to collect from my last adventure and be unable to collect more witchs dust if I'll be waiting for the next chapter to begin. But I'm keen to start ****ing all those were beasts as soon as possible so want to start the next chapter as soon as possible. Any advice?Thanks.
    Look on page1 and see pictures posted of chapters I have done so far.
    I started as soon as Spooky Hollow started and have the last Adventure to collect.. in the meantime I'm collecting dust and pet beasts.. to fill in time.
    My chapter 5 will start in 18hrs.
    Hope that helps
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarice View Post
    I hope I get a mummy kitten or a vampire pup. So far I got a haunted path and a banner. And one time nothing.
    There's also a cute Witch Kitten with a black witches hat.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I think someone else earlier in the thread mentioned a pumpkin puppy. All of these creatures were Baron's tent prizes from Halloween 2015.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    I'm sorry but I'm a little confuse. Whats the difference between use this chapter and built this chapter? And on hand at beginning at chapter meaning beginning X chapter or the X+1 chapter? For example.

8 30 21 99

Is that mean at chapter 8 you have 99 witch dust. You use 30 for adventure. And 21 to built what? And if you use 30 plus 21. It means you have 48 after. In case you dont chop dead trees again. Am I rigth?

And at chapter 10, You have 0 witch dust left.

Please correct me.
    This is a plan how netwiz suggests to keep up with the Witch Dust supply needed for the 10 Chapters of Spooky Hollow.

8 30 21 99
    8... is the chapter
    30... is what will be needed for this chapter
    21... is what will have to be collected
    99... is the max total netwiz suggests to keep in stock to easily finish Chapter10 without lacking any.
    0's would mean they are finished or you don't need anymore
    Hope that helps
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 10-23-16 at 06:29 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    This is a plan how netwiz suggests to keep up with the Witch Dust supply needed for the 10 Chapters of Spooky Hollow.

8 30 21 99
    8... is the chapter
    30... is what will be needed
    21... is what will have to be collected
    99... is the max total netwiz suggests to keep in stock to easily finish Chapter10 without lacking any.
    Hope that helps
    In Chapter 5 & 7 you will have to spawn so many werebeast that with all the wood chopping you will be maxed in no time. Unless you go down the gem path, there indeed you better keep up the stock.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sasnu View Post
    I started this quest on the first day and fell behind as I was low on creep tooth. I'm now moving ahead and am on chapter 4. How do I know if I'm caught up? I don't want to collect from my last adventure and be unable to collect more witchs dust if I'll be waiting for the next chapter to begin. But I'm keen to start ****ing all those were beasts as soon as possible so want to start the next chapter as soon as possible. Any advice?Thanks.
    whenever I get my dust built up to 99 I then collect from last adventure because you can't have more than 99 anyway. This is for early chapters. Netwitz has a table for collecting dust for later chapters where you don't have to collect as much dust. Wonderful info provided. Thanks for that.

Host(ess)
    Look on page1 and see pictures posted of chapters I have done so far.
    I started as soon as Spooky Hollow started and have the last Adventure to collect.. in the meantime I'm collecting dust and pet beasts.. to fill in time.
    My chapter 5 will start in 18hrs.
    Hope that helps
    Thanks. Just the info I needed moon. Back to witch dust collecting.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    I'm sorry but I'm a little confuse. Whats the difference between use this chapter and built this chapter? And on hand at beginning at chapter meaning beginning X chapter or the X+1 chapter? For example.

8 30 21 99

Is that mean at chapter 8 you have 99 witch dust. You use 30 for adventure. And 21 to built what? And if you use 30 plus 21. It means you have 48 after. In case you dont chop dead trees again. Am I rigth?

And at chapter 10, You have 0 witch dust left.

Please correct me.
    A little confusing I know... formatting all got stripped out... I also changed the headings just now to hopefully make them clearer...

For day 8...

You have 99 starting the day, then you use 30 based on that days goals, and BEFORE you collect the last adventure you collect 21 more. That will give you 90 left to start day 9 with. So you are totally done collecting witch's dust on days 9 and 10 because you already have all you will need. You will end day 10 with 0 witches dust after completing everything if you follow this plan.
    Last edited by netwiz3; 10-23-16 at 11:26 AM.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Rhino Keeper

Moon did you get the witch kitty too? I'm so jealous, my knights are hopeless �� ��