Page 36 of 122 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Te latest challenges are impossible if you don't have gems, that is unfair, so I better don't try

Farm Supplier
    I didn't see this listed in the first post but I received a witch kitten from the hollow adventure.

i was so into this and was being dedicated until i saw that you need to **** all these werebeasts.....now i am opting out. i dont have time for all that.

good luck to all

Rhino Keeper
    Ok so for chapter 4 we need to collect from two level 4 marketplaces? I only have one level 4 and to level up I need hot peppers which take 12 hours to harvest and then the marketplace takes 22 hours to collect from. Impossible to do in one day. Anyone else have this problem?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    Ok so for chapter 4 we need to collect from two level 4 marketplaces? I only have one level 4 and to level up I need hot peppers which take 12 hours to harvest and then the marketplace takes 22 hours to collect from. Impossible to do in one day. Anyone else have this problem?
    This is why everyone is encouraged to regularly read the first few posts of this thread and prepare for what lies ahead. If you can't have the second marketplace ready in time, you can collect from the same marketplace twice but as you said it takes 22 hrs to recharge. You should always keep 75 in inventory of everything that takes more than 2 hours to grow.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    that chapter 4 you are seeing is on day1 you already know when you start chapter1 about this you can plant your peppers or get another market place but if you never read that & begin chapter4 later you can always bring forward to chapter5 tom

you are at chapter 4 there is still time to bring forward if this is chapter10 than maybe you should be worried

Executive Chef
    i thought I had my marketplaces out, but realized too late that they were in storage. It takes 22 hrs to be ready to collect from. This might end it for me. My fault for not checking sooner. May wait and see how many gems it takes to skip this step.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i thought I had my marketplaces out, but realized too late that they were in storage. It takes 22 hrs to be ready to collect from. This might end it for me. My fault for not checking sooner. May wait and see how many gems it takes to skip this step.
    No worries, you still have time, plan the rest carefully.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Executive Chef
    Chapter 8, goal 2: ask 20 neighbors to send haunted steel. This goal only took me several hours. Many thanks to my excellent neighbors who responded so quickly. Send out about 50 requests so you only have to do this once. Better to request more than not enough.

Rhino Keeper
    Same with me. I only have 1 lvl 5 market and the rest is lvl 1. I think its so hard for me also to upgrade it to level 5 because I run out stone and wood. I using all of mine to built 20 cottage for spooky trap event cause now it is possible to get all the monsters. And to consider that I have to upgrade haunted cottage and conservatory, and collect prime cuts (only have 32), collect white petals and orange petals (for conservatory) and not forget to collect witch dust, I give up to upgrade my other market.

So my strategy is not to collect my market until the task come and wait for 22 hours to collect again. I will late for start the next chapter but I will race it in another day. Hopefully I can make it right in time. Good luck to you.