Page 19 of 122 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Executive Chef
    This is an energy intensive quest in later chapters. While waiting for the next chapter to start, I recommend that you max out your faerie elixir and try to keep it maxed. It will be a valuable asset.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    Hahaha, not yet, I think there's still room for a werebeast or two in my kingdom... I usually just park a troll otherwise, I have the trollpit in a far corner, away from anything that it can be a nuisance around
    Well apparently you are going to get the "opportunity" to **** at least 75(Can't add) of them later in this event which if they drop 1.5 cursed fur will allow you to make at least 2 of them when combined with other ****s and if you get lucky will also get a couple/few pet drops in those 75. I would try to focus on everything else first and then if you run out of things to prepare for based on Katt's info and still have energy beat away at the werebeasts.
    Last edited by netwiz3; 10-21-16 at 10:53 AM.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Chapter 5:

Goal 1 - Collect from mushrooms (0/10)
    (This will work!) Go

Goal 2 - Enchant a haunted sword (0/1)
    (I can feel the power!) Go
    This is done in Ivy's Cauldron - 1 potion (reward from goal 1), 10 witch's dust, 50 mushrooms. 5 hrs.

Goal 3 - Clear a dead tree (0/1)
    (To find werebeasts) Go

Goal 4 - Slay werebeasts (0/25)
    (Now let's bite back!) Go

Goal 5 - Journey to Sleepy Hollow (0/3)
    Go
    Chapter 6:

Goal 1 - Visit a level 4 stable (0/1)
    (Let's rest here.) Visit

Goal 2 - Visit a level 4 conservatory (0/2)
    (I feel much better now!) Visit

Goal 3 - Journey to Sleep Hollow (0/5)
    Go
    Chapter 7:

Goal 1 - Give Prime Cut (0/75)
    (Distract them.) The ones in inventory DO count.

Goal 2 - Slay werebeasts (0/50)
    (Back, you fiends!) Go

Goal 3 - Visit a level 5 haunted cottage (0/1)
    (Quick! Hide in here!) Go

Goal 4 - Journey to Sleepy Hollow (0/4)
    (I am pretty over this place!)

12 adventures??? 75 Werebeasts???

What the heck, S8?? How in the world is this even possible?

Unless witches dust drops are increased to 90% & werebeasts spawn with every dead tree this is just out of reach!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    [COLOR=#4b0082]
    Goal 1 Read about Spooky Hollow at the library 0/2 READ (skip 30 gems) | LL 0/2
    I'm level 27 and I only have to visit 1 Library. I have a screenshot but can't figure out how to post it.

I also only need 3 Witch's Dust and 3 Earth Wisp to remove the curse from the compass.
    Last edited by Lesimony; 10-21-16 at 12:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    12 adventures??? 75 Werebeasts???

What the heck, S8?? How in the world is this even possible?

Unless witches dust drops are increased to 90% & werebeasts spawn with every dead tree this is just out of reach!!
    I will definitely have to put the spooky trap quest on the backburner again when I get to day 5 which really upsets me. I have invested a lot of time and energy (and some real money) into that these last 4 or 5 days and am not about 40% of the way to collecting each monster. If I could keep focusing on that for next 12 days that it is out then I think I could collect all of them. Sadly with these types of numbers, there is no way I can keep focusing on the spooky trap 😥😥😥 it really does seem like they just want us to spend gems to finish that one I love having one timed event going with about a 3-4 day break in between. But I am not a fan of a new expansive goal line (Elven) and two energy intensive events going at the same time. It's too much. We need to be able to collect more energy or we need less to do. I am starting to get exhausted. If another massive event pops up after this one, I am seriously considering sitting it out.

Executive Chef
    This is an energy intensive quest in later chapters. While waiting for the next chapter to start, I recommend that you max out your faerie elixir and try to keep it maxed. It will be a valuable asset.
    How?!!!!??? Haha. I can't even think about collecting petals at this point. I used all of my faerie elixir for monster mash and while I can use the mushrooms to start making more, I am nowhere even close to my first one and I have no red petals hardly atm.

Do we still get the witches dust after we've finished chapter 2 goal 4?!? I have copped at least 15 trees with no more drops.

Also any insight to what chapter 3 will hold??

Thanks!!

I could use some active players before we start sending out requests.
    castle1423

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by castle1423 View Post
    Do we still get the witches dust after we've finished chapter 2 goal 4?!? I have copped at least 15 trees with no more drops.

Also any insight to what chapter 3 will hold??

Thanks!!

I could use some active players before we start sending out requests.
    castle1423
    Check out posts 1-4 on the first page of this thread... I think all the answers are there now... If something still isn't clear let us know and we'll try to answer it.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Thanks! Does creep tooth come from the monster stable or any other buildings? I forget if I am maxed or where to get it. Scrolling inventory to find is annoying.
    Lower Level (34) only asked for 25 creep tooth FYI

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I will definitely have to put the spooky trap quest on the backburner again when I get to day 5 which really upsets me. I have invested a lot of time and energy (and some real money) into that these last 4 or 5 days and am not about 40% of the way to collecting each monster. If I could keep focusing on that for next 12 days that it is out then I think I could collect all of them. Sadly with these types of numbers, there is no way I can keep focusing on the spooky trap 😥😥😥 it really does seem like they just want us to spend gems to finish that one I love having one timed event going with about a 3-4 day break in between. But I am not a fan of a new expansive goal line (Elven) and two energy intensive events going at the same time. It's too much. We need to be able to collect more energy or we need less to do. I am starting to get exhausted. If another massive event pops up after this one, I am seriously considering sitting it out.
    As someone who has none of the Alicorns that can drop full energy - I feel this pinch too. I am either collecting rent or feeding animals. I can never do both. Wish there more options for energy other than purchase and the fairy elixir which I find a huge waste of resource for little return. The elven crop boost will help to make strawberries and glimmer berries faster for the trade building though. But still feels like taking the long way to get somewhere.