Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122
Results 1,211 to 1,217 of 1217

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Executive Chef
    Does anybody know after this event are the cute Cauldrons going to be useful or just decorations only

Rhino Keeper
    Totally missed the witch. I needed about two more days. Ah well.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    Thank you I bought a bunch more farmhouses and that should help as you pointed out they drop more than one straw. I'm just stressed about the 12 hours for journeys and the 2 for witches broom but I played in the middle of the night to finish chapter 9 so I'm hoping I can complete chapter 10 today, I need to travel and there is a time difference so I don't know how that will affect my end time for completing but I'll play as often as I can
    This is follow up to let those that may be traveling when completing timed events, I had to start the game a few days before I left on a trip and advanced through to Chapter 9 the evening before returning home. I started chapter 10 early the morning I was returning and I spent 80 gems to speed through the Adventures to complete Chapter 10 and get Morgaine just minutes before boarding a plane for a 6 hour flight. The timer said i had 9 hours to complete the game, but I didn't want to risk it, since there was a 3 hour time zone change at my destination. It's a good thing I did that, as by the time I landed and got my luggage and returned to the game the event had expired.

Managed to finish just before bedtime last night. Got the witch. Got 10 werebeasts and needed 99 spirits, nearly 80 werewolf and 98 mummy so as far as I am concerned this quest was a very pointless exercise.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Does anybody know after this event are the cute Cauldrons going to be useful or just decorations only
    I would like to know about what'll happen to the cauldrons too
    And the first page says the limit for brewing cauldron is 1... but I was able to make 2 ..I made 2 Ivy's concoction and bought an extra empty cauldron for 5 gems in the potion shop, in ' fill the cauldron with Ivy's concoction ' step

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    deco, just to have...
    like scrubbys workbench... sadly only 50 p-flags crafted
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Does anybody know if the Library can drop more than 1 Ivy's Spellbook? I have 1, but want another one, for I fear the one in inventory will dissapear the moment I read it...