Page 116 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1217

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else have their timer drop from 5:36 to 10 seconds. I used energy crates to get the last of the witch's dust that I needed. I was about to purchase gems since I only had 5:36 left. I was just about to hit the purchase gems button to speed up the last few adventures when the timer dropped from 5:36 to 10 seconds. The game didn't have a sync error, the timer just dropped. That was a lot of wasted energy and gems I had already used to have something like that happen.

Quote Originally Posted by nomadma View Post
    Well, stocking up on supplies and setting alarms to get up in the middle of the night to get things started just doesn't help when one is stymied by freind replies... 22.5 hours and counting. Sighhhhh probably am going to give a miss to future events that call for more than 24 hours in a day. I've been playing 6 years, and about done being timed to do events that are failed after playing like a maniac. And yet, without events, the game becomes boring. How frustrating! Don't I play for fun?
    26 hours, second requests sent, for 20/150 to respond. I cull inactive players regularly. So much for this event. 😕

Farm Supplier
    I think this event was doable without spending gems but only if you checked the forum and planned ahead. So, in a way, it does require gems since all these people skipped through in order to inform the rest of us. If it wasn't for all of you, most of us wouldn't make it and I'm very greatful for that.
    S8, please, make future events more attainable. I do appreciate a good challenge but we shouldn't have to be on our devices 24/7.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vaso1908 View Post
    I think this event was doable without spending gems but only if you checked the forum and planned ahead. So, in a way, it does require gems since all these people skipped through in order to inform the rest of us. If it wasn't for all of you, most of us wouldn't make it and I'm very greatful for that.
    S8, please, make future events more attainable. I do appreciate a good challenge but we shouldn't have to be on our devices 24/7.
    Well said, we all have lives out side this game this would be one of the reasons I would get done, and remove the game from my iPad , I do NOT have a phone, every morning playing is great, , but when your stuck home all weekend, not so good,
    It was a great holween event .. BUT!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Our population is getting an awkward demographic though. Time for some more male characters
    I agree!
    More male characters please

Executive Chef
    I thought Anthia was the cross-eyed fairy? ( I didn't get her). The genie is "Zabrina" and she Cameron the desert adventure.

Our population is getting an awkward demographic though. Time for some more male characters
    Yes Anthia is the cross eyed fairy and Zabrina is the genie.

Executive Chef
    I thought Anthia was the cross-eyed fairy? ( I didn't get her). The genie is "Zabrina" and she Cameron the desert adventure.

my mistake.. you're correct. Anthia is the crossed eyed fairy!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    I've done 6 trips to libraries. No spell book. Is this suppose to be another "rare" drop? Are these spell books different from regular spell books, because I am maxed on regular spell books. I'm glad this is not timed. I know I could skip with gems, but it's the principle and I don't want to use gems for this step.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I've done 6 trips to libraries. No spell book. Is this suppose to be another "rare" drop? Are these spell books different from regular spell books, because I am maxed on regular spell books. I'm glad this is not timed. I know I could skip with gems, but it's the principle and I don't want to use gems for this step.
    The spellbook is collected from the library, so don't look for it elsewhere, and mine took quite a few collections. When it's collected, mine did not appear, so I don't know what it looks like. I saw the 'progress' sign flashing near the GuideBook. so I looked and it was checked off.
    Wouldn't advise to you to spend gems, as the event finishes a little after when you receive the WitchesDen.. and the den gives only coins for yhe time being, so no rush.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Nope, not going to skip. I just wasn't expecting it to be such a random drop. And I'm assuming it's not timed. The spooky hollow event says end date is 11/02, so I'm hoping for some good drops from den after that. I hope so anyway!!!!