Page 114 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1217

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    This was explained a few pages back. It's because you were not in the first 20 to respond in the first day so the request shows up on the second day.
    It's hard to be in the first 20 to respond when you aren't even notified.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Check post 3 on page 1. Checking libraries is supposed to drop it but you know what random means in S8's world.
    Yep, two trips to the library and nothing. I've put out a couple of more.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vaso1908 View Post
    So, is it confirmed that Morgain's den drops only coins? Has anyone gotten anything else?
    The den has only dropped 100 coins each time. Someone pointed out that we don't start getting drops until the event has ended. Everyone else's home drops something, so maybe the den will as well. Hopefully anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    The den has only dropped 100 coins each time. Someone pointed out that we don't start getting drops until the event has ended. Everyone else's home drops something, so maybe the den will as well. Hopefully anyway.
    3 collections and only 100 coins each. You would think it would at least drop something else. If not it is even lower than Old Thomas' house in priority. It's not like it was part of this event, more like an afterthought.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rleethalme View Post
    3 collections and only 100 coins each. You would think it would at least drop something else. If not it is even lower than Old Thomas' house in priority. It's not like it was part of this event, more like an afterthought.
    I don't see it as an afterthought since all of our characters have a dwelling. They just chose to separate it from the storybook goal so it wouldn't interfere with the timing. It will probably drop bones or something else appropriate when the event ends.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    It's hard to be in the first 20 to respond when you aren't even notified.
    If you'll read back, it's all explained in how it works. If the first 20 have already responded when you log in to your game, then you will not be notified because that neighbor has already hit their daily limit of responses. Because you were only logging in periodically throughout the day, the chances are that the neighbor who sent the request had already received the 20 needed responses before your log in.

Rhino Keeper
    Witches Den appears to drop coins only for the past 4 times. Disappointed. I like the flying witch, and I have a flying genie, too. I don't recall if she is new or came along with this event.

I posted the following (below) on the bugs section and the thread was closed so I couldn't add anything. So sorry I put it in the wrong place, but I still don't know what to do about my problem. Usually when you collect an item that there is a limit of one on, you can collect, start another craft, then give the craft, then collect the second craft. This time I cannot give the item and it shows that I haven't collected the first craft. So I have one in my inventory, but I can't give it and because of that I can't collect the second one (so it will count again?) and then hopefully give. I am sure I have done this before. Why did they change it so you couldn't give and then collect? If they don't want people to do this, I wish they would tell us when they change it so we won't try and them be unable to move forward. Now it seems like the only way I can complete the goal is to pay 60 gems to bypass the craft and collect. That doesn't seem right.

...I tried to craft a souvenir frog's breath. I have one in my inventory and the craft frog's breath checked off in the goal, but when I started the second craft, it unchecked. Now I need to craft the frog's breath and give the frog's breath. I was going to give the one in the inventory and then tap the cauldron to get the second souvenir frog's breath. But since I can't give the one in inventory. I can't get the other one out of the cauldron. Help! What can I do?

Rhino Keeper
    I did finish this event. Did have to use gems or I certainly wouldnt have done.

My thanks again to those that gem ahead and even more importantly share the knowledge and tips from doing so

This may already reported.

> Chapter 10:
    > Goal 2 Craft a witch's broom. (0/1) Requires 1 banner pole, 50 haunted straw (from farmhouses), 20 living wood. Takes 6 hrs.

I only needed 2 hours for this creation instead of 6 hours.