Page 108 of 122 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1217

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks a lot ;-)

Executive Chef
    Just to add a big 'thank you' to kattkrazie and stymie52 for the heads up on goals and to my neighbours who answered my requests rapidly. It definitely allowed me to complete the storybook and Morgaine storyline goals without a massive gem spend which would definitely be the case otherwise as I do work and was at a party all night on the day of chapter 10. THANKS! ��

Executive Chef
    KATT!!!!! Where do we find the spell book I checked all my libraries ,do I keep checking my kingdom, or wait for my 5 libraries

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    Thanks a lot ;-)
    You're welcome! And I think the ponds drop 1-2 swamp water each.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    KATT!!!!! Where do we find the spell book I checked all my libraries ,do I keep checking my kingdom, or wait for my 5 libraries
    Found the spell book after tapping my first library. After the spell book drops, don't forget to tap 'read' so that the step completes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Found the spell book after tapping my first library. After the spell book drops, don't forget to tap 'read' so that the step completes.
    Guess I have to wait ,cuz it takes me to another liberay , I got the 1st library check off the I have the word GO and then read

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Guess I have to wait ,cuz it takes me to another liberay , I got the 1st library check off the I have the word GO and then read
    Must be another rare drop, sorry.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Must be another rare drop, sorry.
    Thanks any ways,,, glad it's not timed

HELP ME please I know it's the wrong thread but I dont know what to do.
    I cant log into my main account anymore my passwords not working and Im really freaking out.
    Please! I know contact the support but it's Sunday so they wont help me today and will the even manage to give me acount back Im really at a loss right now.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-30-16 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    HELP ME please I know it's the wrong thread but I dont know what to do.
    I cant log into my main account anymore my passwords not working and Im really freaking out.
    Please! I know contact the support but it's Sunday so they wont help me today and will the even manage to give me acount back Im really at a loss right now.
    If you are in Northern Europe, there are some issues going on with S8 servers. It may not be you... It could be fixed as there are posts in other forums saying so. I would reinstall your game if still now not working. Please post here if you've more questions and read what others are saying too. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....8-stuck!/page3