Page 106 of 122 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1217

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    And i had no box drop for me 5 times so far!!!
    Because each adventure is really 15% - and that is if each prize is weighted the same. They don't accumulate, the last adventure does not change the chances of the next adventure

Soooooo...im not making it. Actually sad about it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fantaloonastic View Post
    Soooooo...im not making it. Actually sad about it
    This may be my first event to not finish. I have a real life football game and dinner on event day 10. This events should be made with a few extra days so we can have a life. After waking up at 2am and playing for hours, it hurts to not be able to complete the event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    This may be my first event to not finish. I have a real life football game and dinner on event day 10. This events should be made with a few extra days so we can have a life. After waking up at 2am and playing for hours, it hurts to not be able to complete the event.
    day 10 is basically checking on your game every 2 hours. I wonder if you could do that or check in as often as you can and then speed up a few adventure. Sounds doable. But I can understand maybe not wanting to have to do that.

Because of some connectivity issues, there may be some extra time given for this challenge. That sounds fair.
    Last edited by riverly; 10-29-16 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Another thought

New Resident
    REALLY frustrated right now....first time ever getting to see the end in sight of an event, and I will be 3 "adventures" short of finishing I worked super hard on this event also. Chopped more trees than I knee ever existed, etc. I just needed a little bit more time. Don't they realize that we have to live life outside of this too? SOO disappointed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by challais View Post
    REALLY frustrated right now....first time ever getting to see the end in sight of an event, and I will be 3 "adventures" short of finishing I worked super hard on this event also. Chopped more trees than I knee ever existed, etc. I just needed a little bit more time. Don't they realize that we have to live life outside of this too? SOO disappointed.
    speeding up 3 adventures would be 48 gems. Would you or could you consider that? I really hope that something will be done because of the neighbor request glitches and then some people not being able to get into their game. I had to spend a few gems because I had messed up on the markets, but it wouldn't bother me at all if other players were given another chance to finish.

Rhino Keeper
    Quite tired of chopping dead trees
    Each tree only gives 1 witch dust
    Still hv 6 more journey!!!
    Waiting for chapter 10 to open
    1 hour to go

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    This is such a special event reward and it's so sad for the people who have worked really hard on this to nearly get to the end and miss out because of server issues. Not all people can spend lots of gems on games, there are other priorities. I know S8 has to make money but I'm sure enough of us who buy gems well make up for those who don't.
    Also the timings imo should be such that people who work can manage timed events.

Well, I almost made it. I was all the way to the last goal but there is no way I can get 6 visits to Spooky Hollow in within one hour. SO close!

Finished with 10 gems at the end just in case time changed and it didn't end in an hour. (I probably could have saved 5 gems). Accidentally woke up late today but it was worth a few gems because the sleep felt wonderful lol. I do feel bad for those who had glitches which has made it difficult for them to finish. S8 should do the right thing and fix it for them and give the time back. Let's hope this event some integrity is shown.

Sadly only one pet, and it was a witch cat from last Halloween. I really wanted a new pet as I do keep Gresilda's section of my castle a "haunted" section year round for fun and it's were I am housing my monsters. Then right next to her section is the swampy troll area. But all those adventures and nada. I still think it's unfair to punish players this way, but I won't cry over it.

Storybook was fun but very overwhelming towards the end, especially if we were trying to capture monsters too. Thankfully I have all 4 now so I am done with challenges minus trying to get a second of three monsters I only have one of just for the inventory if I feel like being a masochist lol. But I love my extras.

Good luck to everyone else who is still finishing the event. I think I will take the seperate quest that is not timed nice and slow lol.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 