Page 105 of 122 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1217

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Welp, used 7 gems to speed second to last adventure, going to use another 10 or so for the last. Almost made it without a single gem, but we had the opportunity for family to watch both kiddos and enjoyed dinner and a movie... haven't had an evening out in three months. I wasn't giving that up for Castle Story!

Now it's 9:20 and I could stay up two hours but... Sleep. Baby boy is giving us 8 hours and that can change on a dime... Not going to waste the opportunity to feel human for a day!! I'll just watch ads for two weeks and do some pie/lemonade trades this week to make up the difference. I'll have my first real alicorn by 4th of July. :P

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Yay!!! I just welcomed Morgaine to my kingdom and she is soooo cute!!! I love how her wings flap up and down so fluidly. Great animation s8!! Good luck to everyone else!!!
    I've seen her in a few neighbors games but if she's a witch & has a broom to fly, why, oh, why, does she need wings? What witch has wings? ... lol.

She's is well done otherwise but the wings throw the whole thing off.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I've seen her in a few neighbors games but if she's a witch & has a broom to fly, why, oh, why, does she need wings? What witch has wings? ... lol.

Is it wings or a cape/robe?

Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Is it wings or a cape/robe?
    Wings, like moth or butterfly.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    O

Maybe she's a fearie elf witch? 😜 I think she's cute. Me likes a lot. Technically faeries can have pointed ears. So maybe she's just a faerie witch.
    Last edited by PrincessCelestian; 10-29-16 at 07:35 PM.

She has wings because she's a faerie.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I have about 250 neighbors, that's not the problem. Only 20 requests per day get sent. If any one of those 20 doesn't respond, you have to wait until the next day to get more responses.
    Well, we learn something new every day I didn't know that, or I didn't thought about it that way. I really thought that I sent out 182 requests, and that it was something like, "first come, first served". But then I apologize for my sort of wrong knowledge

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Animalioz View Post
    Well, we learn something new every day I didn't know that, or I didn't thought about it that way. I really thought that I sent out 182 requests, and that it was something like, "first come, first served". But then I apologize for my sort of wrong knowledge
    Not wrong knowledge, right knowledge. First come, first serve is a good way to explain it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 8pry8 View Post
    So, the chance is 5% for each thing
    .. BUT .. each event .. and there are in total 29 events, makes a chance for 145 % that you should get your desired thing during the whole quest
    .. and there are 4 different pets, so the chance for one is 590 %
    And i had no box drop for me 5 times so far!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    This is a common(if you read the previous 800 posts has come up probably 20 times in just this thread) issue that everyone must face... You are limited to 40 town buildings(can look at the hub to see what is considered town building for full list) BUT the basics of it are:

Look at how many Cottages and Farm Houses you have and once you get the "reached the limit message" just sell a level 1 cottage and build a level 1 farm house. By keeping a large number of each of these for every event and all the VERY basic parts needed to build a level 1 of either on them you will never have a problem on goals needing cottages or farm house collections because you can in seconds sell/create as needed.

Since farm houses have such a fast collection time of 10 minutes I generally keep 2/3 cottages and 1/3 farm house in storage between events to make this conversion easier.

Also a tip for all those who are lower level and starting to try to make it through events... Try to have at least 2 of each "common" building type at Level 5 because EVERY event will call for some higher than level 1 building in the future and if you've made them in the past you can pull them out of storage early in the next event its much easier.

Here is the list of buildings I would recommend having at least 2 of at Level 5:

- Market Place
    - Library
    - Conservatory
    - Tavern(including Pirates Tavern)
    - Jeweler
    - Cottage
    - Farm House
    - Spires/Towers

This will make life MUCH easier in the long run. Also build a reserve of all building parts needed to make each of these so if you need more in the future it is a short task versus an event ending/or gemming task.

Oh one last thing/complaint that comes up every event.... "If someone doesn't read the forum they would never make it through this impossible event because they wouldn't know about this building being needed".

Before every update day(Thursday in case you haven't caught on yet), pull out AT LEAST all level 5 long collect time buildings the day before(like Marketplace) and stick them somewhere in your Kingdom... Then if Day 1 or 2 has that requirement you are already covered... If not and somebody speeds along and find building XYZ is not needed at all in the event or on day 8 you can easily store it again.

By having buildings out and ready the day before refresh time made these events VERY doable even when I didn't read the forum.(That combined with stocking up on just about every item that is ever requested in events)
    This is very well said. This post should be copied somewhere in the hub or tips for players. Great advise shouldn't be buried here.
    Last edited by undead30k; 10-29-16 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Typo