Page 102 of 122 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1217

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    It's not that your neighbours aren't reliable,they probably did not receive the request as the S8 servers were struggling under all the requests (not a player fault at all).
    As an example I received 5 requests for steel up to 20 hours after they were sent.

Not a good idea to have the neighbour requests in a timed event at all.
    The requests you receive 20 hrs. later isn't necessarily a glitch or server overload issue. It just means that those neighbors sent out more than 20 requests. I sent out 25 so after I received the allotted 20, five of my neighbors didn't receive the requests until the 2nd day. So I got 5 more steel that I didn't need on the second day.

I have busted my ass to keep up with this so I could finish it. That's not going to happen now. I collected my hay started to make the boom. Went to collect the broom. No broom 46 hay, can't get any more hay. Can't finish it. Not a happy camper. Halloween is my favorite holiday.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jlpotts View Post
    I have busted my ass to keep up with this so I could finish it. That's not going to happen now. I collected my hay started to make the boom. Went to collect the broom. No broom 46 hay, can't get any more hay. Can't finish it. Not a happy camper. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
    Maybe force close then collect from farmhouses. They stop producing hay when you reach 50, so after closing and reopening your game, it will see that you need 4 more hay. Worth a try since you've made it this far.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Animalioz View Post
    Hi, do you know about the add me thread? I don't know how I paste the link here, but if you go to page 1, the link will be right under SpiritWind00's description of Chapter 8 I have 182 neighbors and sent out request to all of them, I got 40 haunted steel back So there was actually 142 neighbors who didn't respond. My point is, if you really like to participate on events like I do, you should add more neighbors
    I have about 250 neighbors, that's not the problem. Only 20 requests per day get sent. If any one of those 20 doesn't respond, you have to wait until the next day to get more responses.
    Last edited by VersaceMorrow; 10-29-16 at 11:49 AM.

I've done that, I've taken them off the board, put them back, got two new ones, nothing. The thing is I had 50, I started making the broom. When I went to collect the broom, there was no broom and I only had 46 hay. It's like it reset partly backwards but not where I can keep going.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Just posted my difficulties.. post #990. Really don't think it's an appropriate day to have S8 connection problems!
    omg, same issue!!
    i am good on time, but my quests for day 9 should have been completed already.....but since the game doesnt register when i finally manage to open it....so i check back an hour later, nada. i have gone for the second quest of the day like 5 times now.so technically i still have only one quest completed. not an issue on day 9, but tomorrow its a different story! i refuse to gem 6 quests just to get the witch! thats ridiculous. storm8 fix your servers!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jlpotts View Post
    I've done that, I've taken them off the board, put them back, got two new ones, nothing. The thing is I had 50, I started making the broom. When I went to collect the broom, there was no broom and I only had 46 hay. It's like it reset partly backwards but not where I can keep going.
    Bummer. Sounds like you've done everything you can. Do you have gems? If you finish with gems, I'll bet S8 will refund them to you if you send them an email explaining your problem.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I have about 250 neighbors, that's not the problem. Only 20 requests per day get sent. If any one of those 20 doesn't respond, you have to wait until the next day to get more responses.
    So there's an automatic fail built into this event?

Eta: I thought you could send as many as you wanted, but could only receive 20 responses per day back.

well between the prime cuts and the steel were not getting past 8 and the outrageous gem amounts to skip .......... maybe if they offer her for sale later....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    4: Practice Makes Potion
    * Search ponds 0/5 | Note: ponds, mermaid pond counts, but the swampy pond does not
    * Collect swamp water 0/25
    * Craft frog's breath 0/1 | ?where, 2 hours - 25 swamp water, 50 glimmerdust, 10 sugar
    * Give frog's breath 0/1
    Rewards: Witch's Den

Thanks to Stymie52 and kattkrazie for posting goals
    Can you tell me what the swamp water are ?