Page 101 of 122 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1217

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Rhino Keeper
    Yup, here I am waiting for responses and haunted steel. Thank you to those 13 neighbors who already responded! Went to the add-me thread and invited a bunch of names, but who knows what time zones those players are in. Then if/when they accept, I'll still need to ask for steel. Not fun when I have time to play today and am totally stuck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FridayF[B
    [/B]arms;1362664]Yup, here I am waiting for responses and haunted steel. Thank you to those 13 neighbors who already responded! Went to the add-me thread and invited a bunch of names, but who knows what time zones those players are in. Then if/when they accept, I'll still need to ask for steel. Not fun when I have time to play today and am totally stuck.
    Add me if you like (If,see my earlier post )the request comes through I'll send the steel right away.

edit to add: I'm in Australia time zone so only on for 2 more hours at most
    Last edited by dragoniakingdom; 10-29-16 at 09:10 AM.

Executive Chef
    Phew. My kingdom is back to some semblance of normal after all of these crazy building changes in the past few weeks. Let hope it can stay that way for half a minute. . . I am looking forward to meeting Morgaine in t-minus 8 hours. Oh wait. And then finding a place for her house. What is the footprint on that? Has anyone said? That way I can start planning for it.

I again woke up at a ridiculous time and couldn't go back to sleep (5am) so I took advantage and checked my farmhouses and then started my craft. Made it much more possible. It actually would have made the 6 hour craft time doable but I am super glad that they changed that. Took a lot of stress off of me for today. I hope the server bugs get worked out. Feel free to add me if you need a neighbor. I am addicted and own my own business so I check in way more than I should during the day. At least every half hour or so while I am awake

Rhino Keeper
    My event icon says will expire one day after I click
    But still no where near 2/11
    Which is accurate?

Thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    My event icon says will expire one day after I click
    But still no where near 2/11
    Which is accurate?

Thx
    When it goes under 24 hours click on the icon it should then give the time left in hours & min

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Castle Story Timer.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	34228
    This is what your outside timer will look like if you have under 24 hours. If you have over 24 hours it will say 2 days.

Rhino Keeper
    S8 please as an urgent matter,look at the request part. I have added players that were not getting their requests filled & 2 hours later their requests (from the new added players) have not arrived.
    In my opinion the only fair & decent thing to do would be to extend the time as it is an issue beyond player control.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by happyhoppa View Post
    This looked like a fun event and one which was just possible with good planning in advance, but the server is either down again or blocked up with too many users. We need a lighter last day to catch up or an improved server. Please S8 don't set up a 10 day event that is too demanding for your server. It really just takes the fun out of what is (yes really) a game.

Not looking forward to tomorrow when I will need 20 responses from neighbours, many of whom are in US so play much later in the day than those of us in UK, where reset is 8 am.
    Arrg we put the clocks back tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by FridayFarms View Post
    Yup, here I am waiting for responses and haunted steel. Thank you to those 13 neighbors who already responded! Went to the add-me thread and invited a bunch of names, but who knows what time zones those players are in. Then if/when they accept, I'll still need to ask for steel. Not fun when I have time to play today and am totally stuck.
    There are always a majority of posts complaining about neighbors requests for items needed... each time we have them. Even if a thoughtful system of producers to make players contact each other.. this should not be done during a timed goal.

There are too many difficulties a single player has to face and not of their choice, nor, can they resolve even working hard or overtime. These goals are litterly in the hands of the S8 server, if you proceed or not. Which then becomes S8 piloting the game.. instead of personal capacity and planning.
    It's a method to make players angry.. thus deleting many active neighbors, thinking they did not return request or not active.. when the truth is.. the request may not have been even delivered at all.

It's always a chance, it's always luck, it's always complaints who gets through or not.. instead of a positive useful action.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I am getting steel request from players and it says sent 2 days ago and i just got them. I play my game a lot during events and always respond to request as i get them. This is bot fair because i am sure people didn't getmy request and after 2 days of waiting andmissing 1 i had to spend 8 gems. Of course i though i had 2 days to finish then the timer says 24 hrs a little later. If we have 1 day 3 hrs left it should NOT say 2 days. So frustrated. I really wanted the reward and this is the first one i will not finish

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks to some of my old neighbors and new neighbors, I can finally move on. Just frustrating since I sent out my first requests at 2 AM so I wouldn't get stuck. Who knows if those requests were ever received on the other end or not. (I had about 50 neighbors, now a lot more.)