Page 10 of 122 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Rhino Keeper
    Did haunted cottage can spawn werewolf from spooky trap event?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Thanks to everyone who posts these sneak-peek glimpses into storybook events. You guys are the best; you make this game more fun!
    I agree 100% with you! Good luck to you and everyone!

Thank you so very much Spirit Wind, & everyone else who posts helpful information! It makes these events so much easier! I'm forever deeply grateful.

Rhino Keeper
    SW could you please find out whether it is a flying figure or a static figure, and do we have to have her if she is moving can we store her, the air space is getting so crowded we will need a control tower soon. Also if we cant store her does that mean if we dont want her and dont finish the story book do we miss out on her storyline?

Rhino Keeper
    just to confirm with any low level players, I am just lvl24 ATM

Lower Leveled players = under level 40. Will post differences as they become available in this colour.

Chapter 1:
    Goal 1 Visit a cottage 0/1 VISIT (skip 15 gems)
    Goal 2 Visit a jeweler 0/1 VISIT (skip 15 gems)
    Goal 3 Give map pieces to Ivy 0/10 GIVE (skip 150 gems) [LL=0/5] | drops are from jewelers and cottages - Map pieces: Jewelers drop 1-2 each | Cottages drop 1 each

I am getting 10 map piece atm ... I hope it is just a glitch from chapter 1 can any1 who is LL confirm this... I really like the design of the witch

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    just to confirm with any low level players, I am just lvl24 ATM
    I am getting 10 map piece atm ... I hope it is just a glitch from chapter 1 can any 1 who is LL confirm this... I really like the design of the witch
    LL = Lower Level; that's why I said I'd colour code it. There will only be a couple of differences, but I need players to tell me what the are so I can update post 1.

The map info of 5 was posted by another player. Does your goal screen say 0/10 or 0/5? you can hold up to 99 map pieces, so it's not what is in inventory, only what the goal asks for. Please confirm screen details. thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    I have already started the event but unfortunately there is no adventure for me? Does this need to be triggersd before you can go on it?

Rhino Keeper
    LL39
    I still need 10 map pieces for chapter 1 goal 3.

Another difference from page 1. I had two map pieces drop from a level 3 cottage.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    LL = Lower Level; that's why I said I'd colour code it. There will only be a couple of differences, but I need players to tell me what the are so I can update post 1.

The map info of 5 was posted by another player. Does your goal screen say 0/10 or 0/5? you can hold up to 99 map pieces, so it's not what is in inventory, only what the goal asks for. Please confirm screen details. thanks.
    Give 0/10 but it is ok since it is just chapter 1 & just logging more times hopefully chapter2 onwards I will fall back to LL , once I complete this chapter1 I will try my best to report tks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes1 View Post
    LL39
    I am level24 that is pretty brutal on my side with only 1xcottage & 1xjeweler lol hopefully they dun ask me to level up lvl6 because my main goal is still not unlock for lvl6 parts

Executive Chef
    In chapter 4 do we need level 4 market and a level 3 jeweler , or can they be higher

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    Give 0/10 but it is ok since it is just chapter 1 & just logging more times hopefully chapter2 onwards I will fall back to LL , once I complete this chapter1 I will try my best to report tks for the help
    I am level24 that is pretty brutal on my side with only 1xcottage & 1xjeweler lol hopefully they dun ask me to level up lvl6 because my main goal is still not unlock for lvl6 parts
    thanks for the double check. I'll amend it to 0/10. It would be really helpful for players to see where the differences are for under Level 40 players. I read everything, so I'll keep an eye out. Thanks haku!
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    In chapter 4 do we need level 4 market and a level 3 jeweler , or can they be higher
    reported earlier that any level above is ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes1 View Post
    LL39
    Another difference from page 1. I had two map pieces drop from a level 3 cottage.
    thanks! I've amended the text.