Page 107 of 122 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1217

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I've seen her in a few neighbors games but if she's a witch & has a broom to fly, why, oh, why, does she need wings? What witch has wings? ... lol.

She's is well done otherwise but the wings throw the whole thing off.
    I think she's a fairy with an evil spell casted on her. With our help she might get back to normal? She's too cute to be a witch.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 10-29-16 at 11:40 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks everyone for the tips. I did speed up the adventures after an hour to save gems. But it did cost me 110 gems to get thru this event and I am not happy about it. Since they changed the way we can get gems to only one a day and watch movies for flour. The gems are even more valuable to me. Either time the events in a more realistic way or get us a way to get more gems every day!!!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-29-16 at 11:43 PM. Reason: removed stars

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    speeding up 3 adventures would be 48 gems. Would you or could you consider that? I really hope that something will be done because of the neighbor request glitches and then some people not being able to get into their game. I had to spend a few gems because I had messed up on the markets, but it wouldn't bother me at all if other players were given another chance to finish.
    I did decide to speed up last Adventure due to synchronizing difficulties in this area.. as just didn't want to take the risk of loosing everything on the last day as S8 server was not funtioning normally.
    I do suggest players who have the same problem to reset their game after important steps so as to memorize where you left off.
    eg. after sending off an Adventure.. visit another kingdom before leaving the game, so as not to find surprises when you return after 2hrs and see Adventure was not registered.. and do so with any progress you do.

Good luck to all.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Chapter 10
    Just opened for me
    When I collected from 2 farmhouses
    No straw?? Is it a random drop or a glitch
    Very concerned
    Thx

Host(ess)
    Ok, am I completely crazy? I need to craft the frogs breath, but I can't find it anywhere to craft it! When I click the "go" button it just takes me to the market to buy a crafting building, but I'm maxed on all of them, and I can't find the craft in any of them! I don't have 50 gems to skip it, help!

Edited to add - I have force closed multiple times, and uninstalled and reinstalled, still no luck.
    Last edited by rbmck2; 10-30-16 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Clarification

Fashion Designer
    SO frustrating! I had no notification of this event until I started receiving requests for Haunted Steel. When I downloaded the Halloween version of the game, it I said that I only have 4 days left. I am trying to get as far as I can in this event, but now I am having a problem. Part 4 of chapter 4 is not registering. I have already forced closed the game five times. I am trying to do the quest another time, but the timing is now terrible. I have everything in place for the 5-hour craft, but I can't start that for 2 more hours - aND that is IF the game registers my quest this time. Very very frustrating. :-(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rbmck2 View Post
    Ok, am I completely crazy? I need to craft the frogs breath, but I can't find it anywhere to craft it! When I click the "go" button it just takes me to the market to buy a crafting building, but I'm maxed on all of them, and I can't find the craft in any of them! I don't have 50 gems to skip it, help!

Edited to add - I have force closed multiple times, and uninstalled and reinstalled, still no luck.
    i was taken to the new cauldron to craft this. Mine is crafting now. Interestingly, it was at the bottom of the list in the cauldron. It takes 50 glimmerdust - that's all I remember, sorry.
    Edit: You also need the 25 swamp water you just collected.

New Resident
    So disappointed. My game reverted back 4 hours and then locked me out. By the time I got back in the timer was up. All I needed was to speed up one more adventure and I was done. 🙁

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    You also need the 25 swamp water you just collected.
    What are the swamp water and where do you find them ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    What are the swamp water and where do you find them ?
    Only when you get to that goal (where the witchy things are, step 4; see pg 1 of this thread for more info), swamp water will drop from ponds