Page 85 of 122 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

I need one more steel. Some one please help?

Executive Chef
    Woohoo!!! I just got a haystack from an adventure. That makes me sooo excited!!! Haha.

Am i the only unlucky one? So far from my adventure drops, ive gotten coins, sap, one tooth, spooky path and.. not one, or two, nor three but... FOUR spooky gates! Wat do one need 4 gates for, especially a low level player like me?! What a bummer! 😟

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamapuls View Post
    I need one more steel. Some one please help?
    steel sent. Did you get it?

Ok all good.
    Last edited by riverly; 10-27-16 at 06:50 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Happy gameplay!
    Last edited by Mikachernova; 10-27-16 at 06:51 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikachernova View Post
    How developers f this game can have right to violate basic human right for sleep???? The last day tasks will take at least 19 hours and that means only 5 hours left for sleep. That is a rude violation of human right!!! They should change somehow the task or extend it to 2days. Otherwise its a case for a Haage court. That is not a joke. Players are living in different time zones and some of us can have important jobs where we need to be accurate and have enough sleep: drivers, pilots, doctors. Anyway these tasks are not doable without less sleep. Don't spoil your karma, storm8, please change the task somehow so that everyone can get a 8 hours sleep. That is serious.
    They have changed the craft time of the witch's broom to 2 hours. Making the total time 14 hours which is totally doable.

Rhino Keeper
    Can somebody clarify if "Spooky Hollow" in Chapter 10 is a typo or
    is there really another thing called Spooky Holloow beside Sleepy Hollow pls?
    It affects the number of witch dust that needs to be collected in total. Thx

"Goal 3 Help the witch faerie in Spooky Hollow. (0/6)"

Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    Can somebody clarify if "Spooky Hollow" in Chapter 10 is a typo or
    is there really another thing called Spooky Holloow beside Sleepy Hollow pls?
    It affects the number of witch dust that needs to be collected in total. Thx

"Goal 3 Help the witch faerie in Spooky Hollow. (0/6)"
    Spooky Hollow is the CORRECT name. Sleepy Hollow was a mistake that caught on somehow.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rleethalme View Post
    Spooky Hollow is the CORRECT name. Sleepy Hollow was a mistake that caught on somehow.
    The confusion is in post 2. There are several chapter steps that refer to it as Sleepy Hollow.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    sorry guys, I thought I found them all! All fixed, there should be no more references to Sleepy Hollow! It's the forest and trees syndrome! oh well, I'm only human!