Page 58 of 122 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

I also am on chapter 6, started second adventure. No pets so far. I really hope to get at least one cat and dog during the event. I feel with all the adventures everyone should be able to get them. Wishing kittens and puppies for all!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Sorry if double posting: chapter 7 is give 30 bacon not prime cuts for lower levels. This of course is a bummer as thanks to all the wily werebeasts I now possess I am not in short supply of prime cuts. Bacon... I could use!

also chapter 7 werebeasts are only 25 for lower levels!

Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I also am on chapter 6, started second adventure. No pets so far. I really hope to get at least one cat and dog during the event. I feel with all the adventures everyone should be able to get them. Wishing kittens and puppies for all!
    No pets for me after completing chapter 6. Just paths (x2) wall (x2) and tower (x2). Wonder if pets are higher level drops only? Any lower level players receive a pet yet?

Quote Originally Posted by auroragal View Post
    Sorry if double posting: chapter 7 is give 30 bacon not prime cuts for lower levels. This of course is a bummer as thanks to all the wily werebeasts I now possess I am not in short supply of prime cuts. Bacon... I could use!
    Thanks for posting this info

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Just to throw my stats out too so players can see from multiple sources, it took me 103 energy to **** the 25 werebeasts for chapter 5 so I'm planning to be safe to save up 250 for chapter 7. I used all of my one day Ali's (6 of them) plus two wizard schools. Ran out of energy and came back a little less than two hours to finish it off so it wasn't too bad time wise (sadly I had not timed my 7 days right, oh well)
    Some more stats for Chapter 5 - ****ing 25 were beasts:

It took me 127 energy on my main account (had enough to do it continuously with 40 + 2 wizard schools, 12 one-day Ali's, 11 from Haunted Keep adventure).

On my daughter's account it took 110 energy (40 + 2 wizard schools, watched videos, visit neighbours, 5 from Lucky workshop, then had to come back after some energy recharged). Was done here within a few hours.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #61

Rhino Keeper
    No pets for me after completing chapter 6. Just paths (x2) wall (x2) and tower (x2). Wonder if pets are higher level drops only? Any lower level players receive a pet yet?
    This is my first event as high level and my drops have been very similar to yours (which is fine by me as I'm not a fan of weird animals).

Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    This is my first event as high level and my drops have been very similar to yours (which is fine by me as I'm not a fan of weird animals).
    lol!! I am mixed feelings. More to care for never enough energy to go around.

Rhino Keeper
    also chapter 7 werebeasts are only 25 for lower levels!
    is haunted cottage level5 still? or lower for LL?

Final chapter, Chapter 10 is not possible unless you don't sleep. You aren't allowed to work ahead and bank anything in advance and there is a LOT to do that is timebound!

Goal 1 Collect haunted straw from farmhouses. (0/50)
    - SAY, 10 MINUTES (for all 50?!)
    Goal 2 Craft a witch's broom. (0/1) Requires 1 banner pole, 50 haunted straw (from farmhouses), 20 living wood. Takes 6 hrs. (Each farmhouse drops 2-3 straw per collection.)
    - +6 HOURS!
    Goal 3 Help the witch faerie in Spooky Hollow. (0/6)
    - +6x2 HOURS = 12 MORE HOURS. THAT'S 18 HOURS TO SQUEEZE INTO 24!!!!!!!!!!

That's if I set timers and don't delay by even one minute ALL DAY!!

This game is getting unhealthy for a normal human - unless you wish to spend dozens of gems on this 'free' game.