Page 26 of 122 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    After Morgaine enters your kingdom, a 4-part goal begins in the left side goal book. When you complete the four goals, the reward is Morgaine's den. I made notes and will post those goals later since they might confuse some players. It's separate from the storybook quest.
    What does the den give? Too many questions thank you very much!
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    I know this is not the right thread so please forgive me SW but I wanted to let everyone know that I got a 20% spawn rate of special monsters on my last collection and someone else also got many more than normal. I know a lot of people probably aren't checking the spooky trap thread anymore as they have given up on the goal but I wanted to give them hope that it is possible. Oh. And I had a friendly werewolf drop as well from that collection so now I only need the mummy for the full set.

Rhino Keeper
    After Morgaine enters your kingdom, a 4-part goal begins in the left side goal book. When you complete the four goals, the reward is Morgaine's den. I made notes and will post those goals later since they might confuse some players. It's separate from the storybook quest.
    Oh ok. Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    looks like we will need 300+ witches dust all together for the chapters 3-10 but the limit is 99 so hard to stock up

Rhino Keeper
    Ooooooo sounds good and I'm also curious about the drops from it. And a big hug to you Katt for all the help you have given.
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    looks like we will need 300+ witches dust all together for the chapters 3-10 but the limit is 99 so hard to stock up
    Yeah... Just have to plan it in reverse and keep the total near 99 and then by the end of chapter 8 try to stock up with 90 so you no longer need more for days 9 and 10.

Hopefully enough witch's dust drops each time we try to spawn werebeasts in chapters 5 and 7 it'll become a non-issue.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

I don't know if I really even want to try this. It looks like another S8 "pay if you want to complete" Storybook thing. I've tried that enough in two other games.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    What does the den give? Too many questions thank you very much!
    No problem, ask as many questions as you like. Lol. The den only gives coins, no drops. And it doesn't appear to be timed. I think that's why it's found in the goal book on the left side.

Executive Chef
    After I came back from the special adventure I no longer get the witches dust. So not sure how anyone can stock up on it. Any advice would be appreciated

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    After I came back from the special adventure I no longer get the witches dust. So not sure how anyone can stock up on it. Any advice would be appreciated
    I posted about this twice in post 2 in bold red text - thought it would stand out enough? Apparently dust only drops when the adventure is available...

I'm staying on chapter 2 for a while (haven't done the adventure yet as I sent out an ancient vaults adventure last night for the energy) to collect dust.