Page 75 of 122 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Timer of the Witch's Broom has been decreased to 2 hours from 6 hours. Still checking on Witch's Den.
    (I asked whether the Den would be coin drop only post event.)

(Info from PikaSquirrel)

Looks like sleeping time is back on again!
    This is FANTASTIC news, thank you so much.

I know this is very subjective feeling but for me this event felt much more intense and time consuming than the previous ones and day 10 loomed as a disaster in waiting at the end of it.

Rhino Keeper
    For the requests in chapter 8, I need new friends. If you accept to answer, please add me.
    Thanks a lot ;-)
    Inachis2v

New Resident
    Very frustrated with spooky hollow goal, finally got to chapter 7 with 2 days to go, and now have to slay 50 werebeasts! How unrealistic is that! They take 8 energy to slay, you only get max energy of 40 per hour !! Aargh. Now given up, as looking at what I need to do for chapters 8-10, I'll never do unless I don't work, eat or sleep for the next 2 days!! . Com'on Storm8, why do goals have unrealistic timescales? The goals are the only real things that are keeping me playing the game, as otherwise it can be boring just collecting items etc. Also, why once you reach level 50 can't you go any further, despite still receiving stars from visiting neighbours and collecting things, and the max energy of 40 when you are at the high levels us not enough to upkeep your expanded town/land. If you've reached the end of my rant, you'll probably understand my frustration, but thanks for reading

Rhino Keeper
    I do wish these events did not have a "ask neighbours" requests,as due to different time zones your neighbours may well not see your request for many hours,& by then your way behind.
    I sent my requests over 2 hours ago & only 9 replies so far. This is out of the players control & apart from paying 88 Gems (no thank you) to complete that section you are left in limbo.

I,be sent my neighbour request and I can see 10 people have responded to my request but I,be only got 3 steel. Forced close but it made no difference

New Resident
    For the requests in chapter 8, I need new friends. If you accept to answer, please add me.
    Thanks a lot ;-)
    My ID : town2013

Executive Chef
    hi Storm 8 , i don't have a prompt for the quest, am i missing something here? ★

Executive Chef
    Thank you S8 for reducing the craft time on Chapter 10. Very much appreciated.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    hi Storm 8 , i don't have a prompt for the quest, am i missing something here? ★
    you should make sure you have the latest version of the game (go to either the app store/play store). you need 1.6 min iOS. You also need to be minimum level 15 as well. The goals are on the right hand side of your screen.

Please help... I cannot place the haunted cottage, which buildings do I have to remove?