Page 110 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1217

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Farm Supplier
    Thank you to Katt and Spirit wind and all of you who contribute to this forum. I'm on track to achieve my flying faerie witch about 9 hours prior to my timer ending and it wouldn't have been possible without all of you.
    I loved this event. Thank you S8!
    Beautifully done.
    This was my favorite so far (but I think I say that Everytime)

Executive Chef
    I have to say that Morgaine's animation makes that poor crossed eyed cherry hive faerie look even worse. Hahahahaha. Wish I could store her. I can't even remember her name. . . And every time I see her I cringe 😂😂😂😂😂

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tvangstanke View Post
    Thoroughly enjoying the ref. treats in the not-timed story line. Breaking Bad Luck, the Big Brew Theory... (the giggles)
    i also love the Big Brew Theory caption. But where in the world is the Breaking Bad Luck. Probably right in front of me somewhere!!! No big deal. But I do enjoy these little touches of humor. I'm probably missing some of them. Maybe a generational thing or my little brain.

I do watch Big Bang Theory, but did not Breaking Bad.
    Last edited by riverly; 10-30-16 at 07:33 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Missed out as i didn't hear my last 2hr alarm for 7.45am until 8.45am for the last collection so a bit peeved after waking up all the other times through the night. Think i will give these type where you have to be on you device continually through the night a miss from now on.
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bald1e View Post
    Missed out as i didn't hear my last 2hr alarm for 7.45am until 8.45am for the last collection so a bit peeved after waking up all the other times through the night. Think i will give these type where you have to be on you device continually through the night a miss from now on.
    wow. How terrible.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I have to say that Morgaine's animation makes that poor crossed eyed cherry hive faerie look even worse. Hahahahaha. Wish I could store her. I can't even remember her name. . . And every time I see her I cringe 😂
    I do agree with you.
    But I am really happy because I "lost" the crossed eyed girl (I didn't have enough golden nugget to finish that quest ;-))) ! )

Energy intensive events-could someone repost the energy calculations for ****ing all the were beasts? Due to a lack of alicorns and no wizard schools, the two chapters ****ing the 75 beasts took longer than a couple of days. I didn't finish. I needed 12 more hours to finish or could bypass for 350 gems. Now it's complete for 500 gems. Did anyone else run into a similar issue?
    I'm wondering if someone has started stats on how much energy these timed events are taking now when you have to chop 200 rocks, etc.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Rhino Keeper
    I realized, a couple of days ago, that I would not be able to complete the tasks on either of my kingdoms for the flying witch. In spite of this, I played several times a day to be certain that I could respond to all requests from my neighbors for whatever the event wanted them to collect. Nevertheless, When I logged on today, there were neighbor requests from more than 24 hours ago! I have seen this often in these timed events. I see neighbor requests that are days old. I receive items I've requested days after I've completed (or not) the task. I play many times a day. This should not happen in timed events.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    I realized, a couple of days ago, that I would not be able to complete the tasks on either of my kingdoms for the flying witch. In spite of this, I played several times a day to be certain that I could respond to all requests from my neighbors for whatever the event wanted them to collect. Nevertheless, When I logged on today, there were neighbor requests from more than 24 hours ago! I have seen this often in these timed events. I see neighbor requests that are days old. I receive items I've requested days after I've completed (or not) the task. I play many times a day. This should not happen in timed events.
    This was explained a few pages back. It's because you were not in the first 20 to respond in the first day so the request shows up on the second day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    I do agree with you.
    But I am really happy because I "lost" the crossed eyed girl (I didn't have enough golden nugget to finish that quest ;-))) ! )
    Oh be very happy that you didn't!!