Page 104 of 122 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1217

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Not funny at all. I'm one hour ahead of you, and I have had trouble logging in since this morning. Now I really don't know if i can finish this event on time...

Rhino Keeper
    Fingers crossed I will finish with 30 mins left if the servers don't crash like earlier.
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FridayFarms View Post
    So there's an automatic fail built into this event?

Eta: I thought you could send as many as you wanted, but could only receive 20 responses per day back.
    I believe that you are correct. You can send as many as you want and you get the first 20 to respond back on that first day. If you received a request and didn't respond in the first 20, that request will show up for you do respond to on the next day or the next and just keep rolling over. I always send requests out to all of my neighbors at one time and have never had a problem getting the requisite amount back in a timely manner. If only 20 got sent, that wouldn't be the case because I am sure that all of my neighbors are no longer active.

Every time I try to do something which requires multiple taps, the game crashes. All other games and connections are fine. This is after I did spend gems to move forward. Now it looks like completion will not happen in the allotted time. I think some sort of time extension would be fair since the delay is not on the players end.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    LL25

Chapter 10:
    Goal 1 Collect haunted straw from farmhouses 0/25 GO (skip 500 gems)
    Goal 2 Craft a witch's broom 0/1 GO (skip 50 gems) | Ivy's Cauldron, 2 hours - 1 banner pole, 25 haunted straw, 10 living wood
    Goal 3 Help the witch faerie in Spooky Hollow - Journey to Spooky Hollow 0/6 GO (skip 300 gems)

this is the final task peeps.... please finish strong

1) dun worry about farmhouse seriously the drops are 2 -4 it is just the 10min wait...
    2) this is the time to check yourself when crafting ... use your remaining energy chopping you need 42 witch dust & 18 earth wisp, where your workshop & tinker camp should be busy with... ghost drops 1x earth wisp too
    woke up much earlier today & finally done.... so happy now for my coffee good luck LL & everyone

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please post in bugs thread (you can click on the double arrows next to my name in the quote to take you to my post in the bugs forum) neat trick that if you didn't know...
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    S8 had reports of sync errors from users who are from Northern Europe yesterday around 10 am because of a network outage there. That may be the reason you encountered progress rolling back. If youre not from this area, please post location and whether you're still experiencing issues.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh well, I give up. 7hrs left and still have to do:

Goal 3 Journey to Spooky Hollow 0/3 GO (skip 150 gems)

Chapter 10: Ivy: What is that soft glow before us? Ah! It is the Faerie Witch whose presence I felt! Let us guide her back to town and out of this gloom!
    Chapter 10:
    Goal 1 Collect haunted straw from farmhouses 0/50 GO (skip 1000 gems)
    Goal 2 Craft a witch's broom 0/1 GO (skip 50 gems) | Ivy's Cauldron, 2 hours - 1 banner pole, 50 haunted straw, 20 living wood (speed up is 8 gems) (Changed from 6 hours) (Each farmhouse drops 2-3 straw per collection.)
    Goal 3 Help the witch faerie in Spooky Hollow - Journey to Spooky Hollow 0/6 GO (skip 300 gems)

Not enough hours to get it done and not enough GEMS to come close to finish it. So unfair. Wasted 2 days for the 20 haunted steel and then the game crash or wouldn't connect many times. So, I am done!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    Oh well, I give up. 7hrs left and still have to do:

Goal 3 Journey to Spooky Hollow 0/3 GO (skip 150 gems)

Chapter 10: Ivy: What is that soft glow before us? Ah! It is the Faerie Witch whose presence I felt! Let us guide her back to town and out of this gloom!
    Chapter 10:
    Goal 1 Collect haunted straw from farmhouses 0/50 GO (skip 1000 gems)
    Goal 2 Craft a witch's broom 0/1 GO (skip 50 gems) | Ivy's Cauldron, 2 hours - 1 banner pole, 50 haunted straw, 20 living wood (speed up is 8 gems) (Changed from 6 hours) (Each farmhouse drops 2-3 straw per collection.)

Not enough hours to get it done and not enough GEMS to come close to finish it. So unfair. Wasted 2 days for the 20 haunted steel and then the game crash or wouldn't connect many times. So, I am done!
    It's probably much cheaper from a gem perspective if you collect the haunted straw (took me 10 minutes), start the broom craft and then gem speed it. And then gem speed through all of the adventures which if I remember correctly is 16. Not sure if you have enough to do that but that would be a better strategy than just straight up gem skipping.

Or even gem skip at the hour mark for each adventure since you have enough time to do that and it would decrease the amount of gems you have to spend. Assuming you'll be up for the next 6ish hours.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-29-16 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts (use EDIT in future please if you want to add more info.)

Rhino Keeper
    I was one of the lucky ones who finished without issues except I still feel like she looks like a purple, flying leprechaun :s

Executive Chef
    Yay!!! I just welcomed Morgaine to my kingdom and she is soooo cute!!! I love how her wings flap up and down so fluidly. Great animation s8!! Good luck to everyone else!!!