Page 35 of 122 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Rhino Keeper
    Its oct 22 and I still have not gotten this. Im on android and im updated and dont see any new halloween downloads. Plz help I want to start this soon ty

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jackylina29 View Post
    Its oct 22 and I still have not gotten this. Im on android and im updated and dont see any new halloween downloads. Plz help I want to start this soon ty
    re-install the main version. 1.6 from the market. are you on the desert castle version? thats a 1.5 version. use the other one

Quote Originally Posted by rleethalme View Post
    Try looking under Featured in the Market
    Thx so much! But, not there! Crazy, yesterday I got a ghost instead of a beast to fight! I wish I would've taken a picture! Not getting anything new on dead trees either!
    Anything else would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by jackylina29 View Post
    Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the game?

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye1186 View Post
    Thx so much! But, not there! Crazy, yesterday I got a ghost instead of a beast to fight! I wish I would've taken a picture! Not getting anything new on dead trees either!
    Anything else would be greatly appreciated!
    Try uninstalling the game and reinstall it
    You need version 1.6.0.4g
    Last edited by rleethalme; 10-22-16 at 04:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks ive been reading the forums all day about that. So should I only start playing on this one and can I delete desert castle

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by auroragal View Post
    Confirming (sorry if it has already been stated) chapter 5 lower levels only need to slay 10 werebeasts.
    Wow that is good news as I am a low level player. I really would like to finish this event. I finished the Desert Nights Event with no problem I think because it was a long event. Speaking for lower level players I think we really appreciated that one. Moderators please pass that on to the developers. Events should be fun and not frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    level 24 LL

Chapter 3:
    Goal 1 Talk to Ivy 0/1 (she at Ivy's Hut)
    Goal 2 Give Ivy the Enchanted Compass 0/1 GIVE
    Goal 3 Craft Witch's Potion 0/1 GO | Ivy's Cauldron, 2 hours - 50 water, 50 orange petal, 25 mermaid scales.
    Goal 4 Give Creep Tooth 0/25
    Goal 5 Journey to Spooky Hollow 0/2 (7 witch's dust, 2 Earth Wisp)

Recommendation:

I had 5 werewolf for every chop, I felt there is an increase % in spawning for this quest... average 3-5 wolfs for every 5chops that is insane... I park my 1x dead tree to the building I never collect farms, cottage etc... once it spawn leave it n chop the remaining trees + points for the drops anyway unlike rocks from previous events.. you should be getting min 1 to 3 for every 5 chops. once you collected your desire witch dust just **** the wolf.

I really wish instead of just spawning wolfs make it like a random monster like wolf 70% ghost 30% mummy 30% etc but that is just a suggestion
    Last edited by haku8cafe; 10-22-16 at 06:49 PM.

Forget this. There is no reason to make this event this difficult. I've been playing this game for several years and am fed up with challenges where you have to come to this forum to have any chance of completing the event. From now on, it's just storyline missions an sending elf deliveries for me. It's a shame too. I used to like these challenges when they were doable. You really think that slaying 50 of one kind of beast in one day is reasonable? (Plus 4-6 two hour missions a day??). I play this game to relax. I'm not setting alarms for every two hours to complete a silly mission.

Quote Originally Posted by rleethalme View Post
    Try uninstalling the game and reinstall it
    You need version 1.6.0.4g
    Ok! Thx so much! Downloading now! I said it was a ghost, but it was a mummy!

It worked! Thx so much!
    Last edited by eagleeye1186; 10-22-16 at 07:08 PM.