Page 117 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1217

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Fashion Designer
    Can I just say I have NEVER been able to complete one of these events. I've been playing for probably a year, check the forums for planning, am at level 38(almost 39) and NEVER have enough resources, or buildings at the right level, or money to complete these tasks. I will NOT spend gems, play what should be frequently enough to be able to finish or at least get close, play many other games - therefore being familiar with how this all works. But as I speak now with the timer at 17+ hours, I am sitting on Chap 6 goal 3. Maybe next time I shouldn't even bother wasting all my resources by trying to complete these events and just stick with working on the regular Kingdom Goals. Ridiculous!
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    my mistake.. you're correct. Anthia is the crossed eyed fairy!
    Hay... can you give me link to Anthia storyline? I Think i missed her.And curious how is she look and her storyground.

Fashion Designer
    I did finish this one with about 8 hours to spare but it was perhaps the least enjoyable one ever. All that choppkngdead trees was tedious beyond belief! Especially coming straight after that event when we had to chop millions of the drafted things

It was only doable because I have multiples of many buildings, a good need of alicorns for energy, lots of spare coins and the fact that they reduced the time on the broom craft.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Our population is getting an awkward demographic though. Time for some more male characters

Agreed. So we can celebrate another wedding tomorrow Valentine... maybe male chara from Winter or Christmast even next? I imagine Junior Santa. Or Santa's assistant who will be The Next Santa but He fall from Santa's carriage to our kingdom and our ruler decide to make him home so he can gift us present all around year... (if you be a good) listen to it, Ivy!

Lets see... who will be his bride?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Can I just say I have NEVER been able to complete one of these events. I've been playing for probably a year, check the forums for planning, am at level 38(almost 39) and NEVER have enough resources, or buildings at the right level, or money to complete these tasks. I will NOT spend gems, play what should be frequently enough to be able to finish or at least get close, play many other games - therefore being familiar with how this all works. But as I speak now with the timer at 17+ hours, I am sitting on Chap 6 goal 3. Maybe next time I shouldn't even bother wasting all my resources by trying to complete these events and just stick with working on the regular Kingdom Goals. Ridiculous!
    I once in your position. Stop at early chapter. 3 or 4. Because I think i wont make it. But this event... I spend 20 gems only and about 150 gems from withc alicorn community quest. Not because Halloween is my fav holiday. Not because the reward is great. But because even after read the difficulty from first page, I decide to go on. And not willing to give up after my dedicate. My time. My stress. My sleep. just because it will cost me gems which I can get free from many resources. I dont want it lost for nothing. If you dare to accept rain. You have to get wet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I've seen her in a few neighbors games but if she's a witch & has a broom to fly, why, oh, why, does she need wings? What witch has wings? ... lol.

She's is well done otherwise but the wings throw the whole thing off.
    If a sailboat can have an outboard motor a witch can have wings!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    you don't have to read anything except what I put in posts 1&2&3. Farmhouses drop 1-3 hay, so it can be done quite quickly, ie in half an hour if you half a dozen of them out. Sell a cottage if you want to do it quicker and buy a farmhouse instead.

You may need to use a few gems if you're pressed for time. Just need to work out your own plan. Go from the end of the event and work backwards in the day. When are you due to start ch10?
    Thank you I bought a bunch more farmhouses and that should help as you pointed out they drop more than one straw. I'm just stressed about the 12 hours for journeys and the 2 for witches broom but I played in the middle of the night to finish chapter 9 so I'm hoping I can complete chapter 10 today, I need to travel and there is a time difference so I don't know how that will affect my end time for completing but I'll play as often as I can

Rhino Keeper
    This is my last storybook type event for Castle Story, EVER!

I try to be hopeful enough to finish but only got to chapter 8 this time. It's such a waste. I mean, in the early chapters you're like "that wasn't so bad" and then you have to wait 12-16 hours to start the next chapter. By about chapter 4 I have usually fallen behind and by the end I'm like "can I have my 36 hours back from the beginning?". At least in Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story (I never finish those storybooks either) you get a dragon or animal in the early chapters and food along the way. But in CS, all you get is stuff to make the next thing and if you can't finish, what's the point?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    The spellbook is collected from the library, so don't look for it elsewhere, and mine took quite a few collections. When it's collected, mine did not appear, so I don't know what it looks like. I saw the 'progress' sign flashing near the GuideBook. so I looked and it was checked off.
    Wouldn't advise to you to spend gems, as the event finishes a little after when you receive the WitchesDen.. and the den gives only coins for yhe time being, so no rush.
    I had Ivy's Spell book dop from my second library collection, but then the game crashed and when I got back in it had been magicked away! Another 8 hours to wait.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vaso1908 View Post
    I think this event was doable without spending gems but only if you checked the forum and planned ahead. So, in a way, it does require gems since all these people skipped through in order to inform the rest of us. If it wasn't for all of you, most of us wouldn't make it and I'm very greatful for that.
    S8, please, make future events more attainable. I do appreciate a good challenge but we shouldn't have to be on our devices 24/7.
    I agree and hope S8 is listening. It isn't reasonable to ask people to be on the game continuously, or checking in every few hours. I'd love to follow along with a few clever steps a day, where I can keep my day job and check in morning and evening. I was up in the middle of the night for this event, since reset is 3 am here. That is not rational or reasonable. I've got to be smart enough to just say no, I guess, unless S8 can see the issue with these timed goals for those with odd reset times.