Page 59 of 122 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Fashion Designer
    My dead trees aren't dropping witch's dust when I don't need or am doing the Journey. Is this how it is supposed to be? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Loopielu View Post
    Final chapter, Chapter 10 is not possible unless you don't sleep. You aren't allowed to work ahead and bank anything in advance and there is a LOT to do that is timebound!

Goal 1 Collect haunted straw from farmhouses. (0/50)
    - SAY, 10 MINUTES (for all 50?!)
    Goal 2 Craft a witch's broom. (0/1) Requires 1 banner pole, 50 haunted straw (from farmhouses), 20 living wood. Takes 6 hrs. (Each farmhouse drops 2-3 straw per collection.)
    - +6 HOURS!
    Goal 3 Help the witch faerie in Spooky Hollow. (0/6)
    - +6x2 HOURS = 12 MORE HOURS. THAT'S 18 HOURS TO SQUEEZE INTO 24!!!!!!!!!!

That's if I set timers and don't delay by even one minute ALL DAY!!

This game is getting unhealthy for a normal human - unless you wish to spend dozens of gems on this 'free' game.
    Yes it is a crazy day. And my "day" resets at about 4am my time. So I will already lose several precious hours by sleeping through the first few hours of the day. Sadly we haven't heard anything from S8 about a change in this. Even being able to bank an adventure would put the time down to 16 making it more doable but still very time consuming. And as we saw with the monster mash, the days seem to end sooner than they are actually supposed to.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    My dead trees aren't dropping witch's dust when I don't need or am doing the Journey. Is this how it is supposed to be? Thanks!
    It doesn't drop when in between chapters but it should drop at all other times

Rhino Keeper
    Well I'm tapping out of this, kinda trapped at advancing the stable to level 3, coins are tight and I would *just* have enough for the level 3 but will never get enough for a level 4 in a days time, plus the recent final chapter update is just to much even if it is lowered for LLs like myself @ 26 so good luck to all those still working to get her!

Host(ess)
    Final chapter, Chapter 10 is not possible unless you don't sleep. You aren't allowed to work ahead and bank anything in advance and there is a LOT to do that is timebound!

Goal 2 Craft a witch's broom. (0/1) Requires 1 banner pole, 50 haunted straw (from farmhouses), 20 living wood. Takes 6 hrs. (Each farmhouse drops 2-3 straw per collection.)
    - +6 HOURS!

This game is getting unhealthy for a normal human - unless you wish to spend dozens of gems on this 'free' game.
    That's insane!! Any chance that the requirements are easier for lower level players?

I am loving all the Halloween drops from the adventure. s8 has made it so more recent players can have older decorations from events and offerings before they started playing. Thank you for that S8
    ⚔ 🔴🌅🕊🌅{🌌}======🍃🍂🍁======> ⚔

- +6 HOURS!

Yes, I did the math, and my result is same :-/ Impossible day.
    (For my opinion, 50 straw cca 30 min, if player dont want sell tons of other town buildings and build tons of farmhouses :-/)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lindtball View Post
    I am loving all the Halloween drops from the adventure. s8 has made it so more recent players can have older decorations from events and offerings before they started playing. Thank you for that S8
    I agree. Besides getting the vampire puppy and mummy kitten from the adventures, a pet ghost dropped for me yesterday. This has been a fun challenge. Good luck to everyone.

- +6 HOURS!

This is exactly why I stopped after day 3. I saw the requirements for the rest of the challenge and realized that I'm not some lemming who can spend all day on this game with no life outside of it. I refuse to set timers for a game that is supposed to be fun. From now on, I will not participate in any of these 10-day challenges until I see all the requirements for the challenge. I don't mind giving up inventory to complete a challenge, but when you have to check in 10 times a day, just to complete a challenge, it's not fun anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by auroragal View Post
    Sorry if double posting: chapter 7 is give 30 bacon not prime cuts for lower levels. This of course is a bummer as thanks to all the wily werebeasts I now possess I am not in short supply of prime cuts. Bacon... I could use!
    Really? I have been working my ass of trying to get enough prime cuts. Could have used the energy to get more witch's dust. Luckily I have more than 30 bacon *wipes forehead* Almost used them trading for....energy...Good thing I didn't have enough roast chickens Anyway, back to slaying dead trees again.

This is really hard work. I hope I don't fall too far behind (have to work too). But I'm learning a lot and this game is getting more interesting.
    So far I got (Spooky Hollow) a kitty (NICE!), some spooky tiles, a halloween banner and a spooky gate.

I'm dreading day 10....

I must say this thread has been extremely helpful. Thanks, all of you.