Page 90 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Quote Originally Posted by Babs526 View Post
    I spent gems yesterday to speed things up and I had my third quest to Spooky Hollow that would complete in the morning but it did not register. So now I've lost two hours and 10 witch's dust. Very fristrating as the time was going to be tight to begin with. I think S8 should add an extra day for all of the glitches in this release. That or one of those apology gifts would be appropriate.
    "Had the same thing happen this morning"

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostedThings View Post
    I'm on chapter 9 now, just finishing up my last two quests. Thankfully, the neighbor part was wonderful for me. After adding lots of new and amazing neighbors, that task was complete by mid-morning. Yay! I also got a mummy cat from the adventure, which I was pretty excited about.

I'm worried about chapter 10, though. I tried adding farmhouses to my kingdom in preperation and was only allowed three. When I tried buying more, it said I'd reached my limit. How am I supposed to collect 50 straw with only 3 farmhouses? It will take forever and 36 days! How can I go about increasing my limit? I'm a level 50 and already only have the bare essential buildings on my board.
    This is a common(if you read the previous 800 posts has come up probably 20 times in just this thread) issue that everyone must face... You are limited to 40 town buildings(can look at the hub to see what is considered town building for full list) BUT the basics of it are:

Look at how many Cottages and Farm Houses you have and once you get the "reached the limit message" just sell a level 1 cottage and build a level 1 farm house. By keeping a large number of each of these for every event and all the VERY basic parts needed to build a level 1 of either on them you will never have a problem on goals needing cottages or farm house collections because you can in seconds sell/create as needed.

Since farm houses have such a fast collection time of 10 minutes I generally keep 2/3 cottages and 1/3 farm house in storage between events to make this conversion easier.

Also a tip for all those who are lower level and starting to try to make it through events... Try to have at least 2 of each "common" building type at Level 5 because EVERY event will call for some higher than level 1 building in the future and if you've made them in the past you can pull them out of storage early in the next event its much easier.

Here is the list of buildings I would recommend having at least 2 of at Level 5:

- Market Place
    - Library
    - Conservatory
    - Tavern(including Pirates Tavern)
    - Jeweler
    - Cottage
    - Farm House
    - Spires/Towers

This will make life MUCH easier in the long run. Also build a reserve of all building parts needed to make each of these so if you need more in the future it is a short task versus an event ending/or gemming task.

Oh one last thing/complaint that comes up every event.... "If someone doesn't read the forum they would never make it through this impossible event because they wouldn't know about this building being needed".

Before every update day(Thursday in case you haven't caught on yet), pull out AT LEAST all level 5 long collect time buildings the day before(like Marketplace) and stick them somewhere in your Kingdom... Then if Day 1 or 2 has that requirement you are already covered... If not and somebody speeds along and find building XYZ is not needed at all in the event or on day 8 you can easily store it again.

By having buildings out and ready the day before refresh time made these events VERY doable even when I didn't read the forum.(That combined with stocking up on just about every item that is ever requested in events)
    Last edited by netwiz3; 10-28-16 at 09:57 AM.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

What triggers werebeasts besides buying traps? I just used 80 energy and not one showed up. At this rate 50 seems impossible. Any suggestion So?

Rhino Keeper
    Dead trees.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Equinox14 View Post
    What triggers werebeasts besides buying traps? I just used 80 energy and not one showed up. At this rate 50 seems impossible. Any suggestion So?
    Chopping dead trees will trigger werebeasts. But first make sure there aren't any other monsters on your game board!

Rhino Keeper
    Is the last chapter 10
    Witch hollow thing same as previous journey that requires
    10 witch dust n 3 earth wisp?
    Thx a lot
    Very struggling here
    Just opened chapter 8
    Waiting for neighbors steel
    N with 2 days to go

Farm Supplier
    Hi
    I have read many post's in here mentioning gifts from the Spooky Hollow Adventure. And as I see it, it looks like an 50/50 chance of getting those pets. By that I mean, half of the post's I have read mentioned that they have received one pet, and some even several. And the other half of the post's mention that they have only received roads, tower's, gates and such.

So my question is, is receiving a pet from the adventure random, 50/50 chance, or does everyone get one by the end of the event? Sorry if my explaining was difficult

Quote Originally Posted by Animalioz View Post
    Hi
    I have read many post's in here mentioning gifts from the Spooky Hollow Adventure. And as I see it, it looks like an 50/50 chance of getting those pets. By that I mean, half of the post's I have read mentioned that they have received one pet, and some even several. And the other half of the post's mention that they have only received roads, tower's, gates and such.

So my question is, is receiving a pet from the adventure random, 50/50 chance, or does everyone get one by the end of the event? Sorry if my explaining was difficult
    You can say it is 50/50 of getting SOMETHING from an adventure - cause you either get a box or you don't.
    Just what you get in the box is the problem
    Things that you can get in the box:
    haunted path
    mummy kitten
    vampire pup
    spooky wall
    spooky tower
    spooky gate
    halloween banner
    haystack

So the chance of getting a kitten or pup is about 6% for each adventure

Farm Supplier
    What happened? I was sending my knights to Soooky Hollow 5 minutes ago and the timer showed me 1.15 h !? Do you think it's a bug? ( I'm on day 9)

There's also a chance for a witch kitten or pumpkin puppy.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******