Page 113 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1217

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Rhino Keeper
    Morgaine certainly looks great. Perhaps she could advise on a makeover for poor little Anthia, who seems to have been totally forgotten.

Farm Supplier
    I just assumed it was found in Ivy's hut.
    However, I also assumed I was reading correctly when my mind read hearty STEW, not hearty FEASTS. Doh!
    Morgaine and Zabrina are clashing and crashing into each other often. It's adorable.
    (I'm not going to collect from Ivy's just in case... unless someone can confirm the drop DOES indeed come from the library...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hexappeal View Post
    However, I also assumed I was reading correctly when my mind read hearty STEW, not hearty FEASTS. Doh!
    Morgaine and Zabrina are clashing and crashing into each other often. It's adorable.
    (I'm not going to collect from Ivy's just in case... unless someone can confirm the drop DOES indeed come from the library...
    It dropped for me on my first library visit.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hexappeal View Post
    if you mean spellbook, it's from libraries. I did not get it from the first library but got it from the second one. I kept tapping libraries and got black banner that I can not hold more spellbook so it's not a rare drop.
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Farm Supplier
    So, is it confirmed that Morgain's den drops only coins? Has anyone gotten anything else?

I am at the part of giving 75 prime cuts, but I only had 45 with 3 days left. I don't think I'm going to be able to finish. 😞 Does anyone have suggestions to get more prime cuts quickly?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HarlieD View Post
    I am at the part of giving 75 prime cuts, but I only had 45 with 3 days left. I don't think I'm going to be able to finish.  Does anyone have suggestions to get more prime cuts quickly?
    the higher priced pigs seem to drop more. prefer collecting from gem pigs over coin ones, white over beige ones. or simply buy a ton of pigs and keep collecting! thats about it >.<

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HarlieD View Post
    I am at the part of giving 75 prime cuts, but I only had 45 with 3 days left. I don't think I'm going to be able to finish. 😞 Does anyone have suggestions to get more prime cuts quickly?
    Black sheep are a guaranteed drop. Werebeasts also drop prime cuts but it's not guaranteed.

Rhino Keeper
    I've less than 8 hours on the clock and I've not started chapter ten yet. (another 20 minutes)
    what are my chances of finishing?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by parlski View Post
    I've less than 8 hours on the clock and I've not started chapter ten yet. (another 20 minutes)
    what are my chances of finishing?
    You'll have to use gems to finish. Collecting from farmhouses will vary in time. I had to collect from my 10 twice and then one more house to get the supplies for the broom. The broom is 2 hours. Each adventure is 2 hours, and you have to go six times.