Page 1 of 122 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Spooky Hollow Storybook event - timed and optional
    Grand Prize: Morgaine. Morgaine is like Zabrina (She will fly in your kingdom)

[==Update requires Level 15+ minimum game version 1.6, and is live from 10/20 until 11/02 @ 12:00 AM. Once started, you will have 10 days to complete the event. The event will automatically start on 10/23 @ 12:00 PM==] - SparklyOctopus

Time zone converter: compare where you are with California
    What happens when an event finishes?? Click here to take you to a post called How Community Events Work in the Hub.

Pictures from ShibuyaCloth: click here!

Note: All off topic posts will be moved to the right thread or removed from this thread. Any bugs/issues must be reported in the Bugs Forum and NOT in thread. thanks, SW

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	5012 
Size:	124.4 KB 
ID:	34076

Tips from players (and me!)
    1. It's not that you have one day to complete a chapter - it's that another chapter won't UNLOCK until the next day.
    2. If you finish the chapter early, you have to wait for the remainder of the time to expire before the next chapter starts. You have to complete a chapter to begin the next chapter.
    3. If you take longer than a day to complete a chapter then the next one will start sooner.
    4. If you gem skip a chapter, the next one doesn't start sooner (you will wait even longer!).

Journey to Spooky Hollow Adventure
    Adventure Requirement: 10 witch's dust, 3 earth wisps | Castle only: 2 hours
    Adventure Requirement for Lower Leveled players (level 34 and under): 7 witch's dust, 2 earth wisps
    Drops: coin, sap, bones, spooky wall, mummy kitten, vampire puppy, pumpkin pup, haunted path, creep tooth, living wood, spooky tower, spooky gate, halloween banner, haystack, Witch Kitten, Spooky Scarecrow, and Spooky Tree

New in the Market:
    Haunted Cottage limited to Town Building cap
    TOWN BUILDING
    Cost: 1,000 coins
    Size: 2x2
    Collection time: 4 hours
    You can have 40 Town buildings. The number of each of these buildings you can have is limited to your total town building count. (Updated June 2015)

Ivy's Cauldron limit of 1 Cannot be sold
    CRAFTING BUILDING
    Info: A crafting building for summoning spooky pets
    Cost: 500 coins
    Build: comes fully built
    What can you craft?
    For the Spooky Hollow Event:
    Remove the Curse - 3 hours - 1 cursed compass, 5 witch's dust, 5 earth wisp
    Witch's Potion - 2 hours - 75 water, 75 orange petal, 50 mermaid scales

For the Spooky Event:
    Wistful Ghost - 10 minutes - 100 Spirit Essence (5 gems each)
    Friendly Werewolf - 10 minutes - 100 Werewolf Pelts (5 gems each)
    Lonely Mummy - 10 minutes - 100 Mummy Wrappings (5 gems each)
    Wily Werebeast - 10 minutes - Cursed Fur (5 gems each)

Inventory Items:
    Spooky trap
    Info: This is sure to draw a spooky monster out from hiding! Chop to lure a Ghost, Werewolf, or Mummy
    Found: market, 10 gems
    Uses: 1 chop to lure a Ghost, Werewolf, or Mummy monster

Werebeast trap
    Info: Chop to lure a Werebeast.
    Found: market, 10 gems
    Uses: 1 chop to lure a werebeast only

Map piece 0/99
    Info: A piece of map.
    Found: jewelers, cottages
    Uses: item to give to Ivy

Witch's Dust 0/99
    Info: A Wickedly pretty sparkling dust.
    Found: dead trees
    Uses: item in Spooky Hollow adventure

Cursed Compass 0/99
    Info: A compass with an eerie spell on it.
    Found: reward from Chapter 2, goal 2
    Uses: item in craft 'Remove the Curse'

Lantern Frame 0/99
    Info: A frame used to make a Cursed Lantern.
    Crafted: Ivy's Cauldron, 4 hours - 20 haunted steel, 50 iron ore, 60 silver
    Uses: item in Cursed Lantern

Ghost orb 0/99
    Info: Glowing ghost orbs that emit a spooky light!
    Found: watchtowers, lantern spires
    Uses: item in Haunted Lantern
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-28-16 at 02:24 AM.

Spooky Hollow Storybook Goals
    Special thanks to kattkrazie for posting goals for us ahead of time.

Goal Notes:

Lower Leveled (LL) players = 15-34. Will post differences as they become available in this colour.
    *** Level 15-34 will have different tasks than players that are level 35-50.

* The adventure is not always available in the Castle - it comes and goes depending on the chapter you're on.

* NB: After chapter 2 when Witch's Dust starts dropping, it will always drop except after collecting from the last adventure of the day. Witch's Dust stops dropping in between chapters. It will drop once the next chapter begins.***

* You can collect from a building the same or higher level the goal asks.

Chapter 1: I sense a new spooktacular presence in the Kingdom and I'm really curious! Go forth and seek any unusual or spooky happenings so that we might find out more!
    Chapter 1:
    Goal 1 Visit a cottage 0/1 VISIT (skip 15 gems)
    Goal 2 Visit a jeweler 0/1 VISIT (skip 15 gems)
    Goal 3 Give map pieces to Ivy 0/10 GIVE (skip 150 gems) | LL 0/5 | drops of 1-2 from jewelers and cottages

Chapter 2: I knew those map pieces looked familiar! They point to the ancient Spooky Hollow! The way has been lost over the centuries, but if we can restore this compass, we can journey there!
    Chapter 2:
    Goal 1 Read about Spooky Hollow at the library 0/2 READ (skip 30 gems) | LL 0/1
    Goal 2 Collect Witch's dust from dead trees 0/5 GO (skip 30 gems) | LL 0/3 | Reward: Cursed Compass
    Goal 3 Remove the curse from the cursed compass 0/1 GO (skip 50 gems) | Ivy's cauldron, 3 hours - 1 cursed compass, 5 witch's dust, 5 earth wisp
    Goal 4 Journey to Spooky Hollow 0/1 GO (skip 100 gems)

* NB: After chapter 2 when Witch's Dust starts dropping, it will always drop except after collecting from the last adventure of the day. Witch's Dust stops dropping in between chapters. It will begin again once the next chapter begins.*** (thanks netwiz3!)

Chapter 3: No one has ventured into Spooky Hollow in ages...Ow! That vine just hit me! Ow! Ouch! Ow! Retreat! Retreat! We'll be back, you wily, whopping plants!
    Chapter 3:
    Goal 1 Talk to Ivy 0/1 GO (skip 15 gems)
    Goal 2 Give Ivy the Enchanted Compass 0/1 GIVE (skip 10 gems)
    Goal 3 Craft Witch's Potion 0/1 GO (skip 50 gems) | Ivy's Cauldron, 2 hours - 75 water, 75 orange petal, 50 mermaid scales. Lower Level Craft Witch's Potion 0/1 GO | Ivy's Cauldron, 2 hours - 50 water, 50 orange petal, 25 mermaid scales.
    Goal 4 Give Creep Tooth 0/75 GIVE (skip 300 gems) | LL 0/25
    Goal 5 Journey to Spooky Hollow 0/2 GO (skip 100 gems)

Note:
    Mermaid scales are found: mermaid pond, ponds, wells, swampy pond, trade with Belladonna, Castle Garden, Princess Lorelei's Fountain, Faerie Fountain
    Orange petals are found specifically in talinum auranticum, Sunflowers, Fire Fox + all of the places random petals drop from (refer to Petals in the Inventory Guide)
    Creep tooth are found: troll buildings, skunkupine, fangbeast, trolls, Ivy's hut, Spooky Tree, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Pepe, Elf Skunkupine (Baron's tent), Troll Training Ground, Boston Terrier, Fox Pup, Tiger Kitten, Lion Cub, Wolf Pup, Fireworks Griffin, Royal Griffin, Fire Fox, Black Tiger Kitten, Pirate Raccoon

Chapter 4: Ivy: I sense magic was used here recently. Let's search for clues... Wait@ Did you hear that?! Oh jeepers, a lot of BIG somethings are coming right towards us! Quick find a weapon and protect us!
    Chapter 4:
    Goal 1 Visit a Level 4 market place 0/2 VISIT (skip 40 gems)| LL visit a Level 2 MPlace
    Goal 2 Visit a Level 3 jeweler 0/1 VISIT (skip 20 gems)
    Goal 3 Visit a haunted cottage 0/1 VISIT (skip 20 gems) | You have to have at least one haunted cottage in later chapters. The first time you collect, it can be level 1. But in Chapter 7 or 8, you will need to upgrade it to level 5.
    Goal 4 Journey to Spooky Hollow 0/2 GO (skip 100 gems)

Chapter 5: Ivy: Werebeasts?! That sword is not strong enough to defeat these wicked creatures! Quick! Strengthen the sword with this powerful enchantment and strike them down!
    Chapter 5:
    Goal 1 Collect from mushrooms 0/10 GO (skip 50 gems) | LL 0/5
    Goal 2 Enchant a haunted sword 0/1 GO (skip 50 gems) | Ivy's Cauldron, 5 hours - 1 witch's potion 10 witch's dust, 50 mushrooms (speed up is 20 gems)| LL 1 witch's potion, 5 witch's dust, 30 mushrooms
    Goal 3 Clear a dead tree 0/1 GO (skip 10 gems)
    Goal 4 Slay werebeasts 0/25 GO (skip 375 gems) | LL 0/10
    Goal 5 Journey to Spooky Hollow 0/3 GO (skip 150 gems)

Chapter 6: Ivy: Whew! Well done defeating those werebeasts! Too bad some of those scoundrels got away... Ah, well. Let's rest in this village for now. I feel like I'm going to faint!
    Chapter 6: | LL all same
    Goal 1 Visit a level 4 stable 0/1 VISIT (skip 20 gems)
    Goal 2 Visit a level 4 conservatory 0/2 VISIT (skip 40 gems)
    Goal 3 Journey to Spooky Hollow 0/5 GO (skip 250 gems)

Chapter 7: Ivy: What was that noise! Oh, no! The werebeasts have returned! Fend off the nasty beasts while I find a means of escape! Be wary of their bites lest you be turned!
    Chapter 7:
    Goal 1 Give prime cut 0/75 GIVE (skip 600 gems) | LL 0/30 Bacon GIVE (skip 120 gems)
    Goal 2 Slay werebeasts 0/50 GO (skip 750 gems) | LL 0/25 (skip 375 gems)
    Goal 3 Visit a level 5 haunted cottage 0/1 VISIT (skip 20 gems) | LL Level 3 0/1 (skip 20 gems)
    Goal 4 Journey to Spooky Hollow 0/4 GO (skip 200 gems)

Chapter 8: Ivy: Okay, the beasts have slinked off in search of weaker prey. Let's continue our search deeper into the Spooky Hollow. Is it just me or is it getting darker by the minute? I'm not frightened, don't be silly! Umm, could you get us a light?
    Chapter 8:
    Goal 1 Visit community 0/20 VISIT (skip 160 gems) | LL 0/10 VISIT (skip 80 gems)
    Goal 2 Ask neighbors for haunted steel 0/20 ASK (skip 160 gems) | LL 0/10 ASK (skip 80 gems)
    Goal 3 Craft a lantern frame 0/1 GO (skip 50 gems) | Ivy's Cauldron, 4 hours - 20 haunted steel, 50 iron ore, 60 silver
    Goal 3 Lower Level Craft a lantern frame 0/1 GO (skip 50 gems) | Ivy's Cauldron, 4 hours - 10 haunted steel, 30 iron ore, 30 silver
    Goal 4 Journey to Spooky Hollow 0/3 GO (skip 150 gems)

Looking for active or more neighbours??
    Add your ID to this thread: Add Me.

Note: If you are having issues with your haunted steel, please post in the current bugs post. BEFORE YOU DO THOUGH: If you can see responses in your news feed, but they are not showing up in your event book, you MUST force close your game. The game needs to sync with the S8 servers. Force closing means that you double click the home button and swipe up and off the screen the thumbnail pic of the app.

Chapter 9: Ivy: That is a finely crafted lantern, but it's still rather dark in here. Mind lighting it? The quicker, the better! In Spooky Hollow, aparitions and ghostly spirits are abundant. Infuse the lantern with ghostly light!
    Chapter 9:
    Goal 1 Collect ghost orbs 0/20 GO (skip 250 gems) | Collect from watchtowers and lantern spires. Each collection drops 1-3 orbs. | LL Collect ghost orbs 0/10 GO (skip 250 gems)
    Goal 2 Use the ghost orbs to make a haunted lantern 0/1 | Ivy's Cauldron, 4 hours - 1 lantern frame, 20 ghost orbs, 50 glimmerdust (speed up is 16 gems) (seems to be a name discrepancy in this goal with Haunted Lantern vs Cursed Lantern?) | LL 0/1 | Ivy's Cauldron, 4 hours - 1 lantern frame, 10 ghost orbs, 25 glimmerdust (skip 50 gems)
    Goal 3 Journey to Spooky Hollow 0/3 GO (skip 150 gems)

Chapter 10: Ivy: What is that soft glow before us? Ah! It is the Faerie Witch whose presence I felt! Let us guide her back to town and out of this gloom!
    Chapter 10:
    Goal 1 Collect haunted straw from farmhouses 0/50 GO (skip 1000 gems) | LL 0/25 GO (skip 500 gems)
    Goal 2 Craft a witch's broom 0/1 GO (skip 50 gems) | Ivy's Cauldron, 2 hours - 1 banner pole, 50 haunted straw, 20 living wood (speed up is 8 gems) (Changed from 6 hours) (Each farmhouse drops 2-3 straw per collection.) | LL 0/1 GO (skip 50 gems) | Ivy's Cauldron, 2 hours - 1 banner pole, 25 haunted straw, 10 living wood
    Goal 3 Help the witch faerie in Spooky Hollow - Journey to Spooky Hollow 0/6 GO (skip 300 gems)
    Reward is Morgaine - she flies around kingdom on a broom.

DOUBLE CHECK YOU HAVE A BANNER POLE ALREADY! They take 3 hours to craft in the Workshop.
    Timer of the Witch's Broom has been decreased to 2 hours from 6 hours.

End of Storybook Event!

The following goals are NOT TIMED and can be completed at your leisure once you have completed chapter 10. You will not get these goals if you do not complete the event or chapter 10 before the timer finishes.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-29-16 at 04:34 PM.

Where the Witchy Things Are
    UNTIMED GOALS

* Once you complete chapter 10, the following 4 part goals begin and are shown in your blue goal book.
    * The reward for completing these goals is a house for Morgaine, a Witch's Den.
    * Drops for the Den are awaiting confirmation, currently only coins.

Dialogue:
    Spoiler: show
    Margaine: Thank goodness you found me!mIve been lost in this wretched forest for days.
    Ivy: See -- I told you it was a Faerie Witch. How exciting!
    Ruler: You were right, Ivy.
    Morgaine: *ahem*
    Ruler: Oh, right! Are you alright?
    Morgaine: Mostly, though I'm very hungry...
    Ivy: well, I'm Ivy and this is the Ruler.
    Morgaine: Ruler?
    Ruler: Perhaps we can get you something to eat...uh...
    Morgaine: Morgaine, my name is Morgaine.
    Rule: Pleasure to meet you Morgaine, follow us this way. We'll get you something to eat.

Morgaine: I'm so glad you found me, but I'm quite hungry! I'll tell you all about how I ended up here after some rest.
    1: Where the Witchy Things Are
    * Visit cottages 0/10 VISIT (skip 50 gems)| Note: haunted cottages do not count
    * Give water 0/30 GIVE (skip 150 gems)
    * Feed hearty feasts 0/3 FEED (skip 90 gems)
    Rewards: 1 Brewing Cauldron (2x2, place on your board from inventory for the next lot of goals)
    Congratulations: Morgaine: Ivy found her Old Cauldron while I was resting, maybe we can get some use out it to break this curse?

Dialogue:
    Ruler: Wow, she sure can eat a lot.
    Ivy: A witch needs to get her energy from somewhere! Not that I would know anything about that.
    Ruler: So, how did you get lost in the Spooky Hollow? Seems like a dangerous place for someone to venture into.
    Morgaine: Not as dangerous as the place I was running from. I was captured by an evil man when I was very young and taken to the Twisting Grove. He put a spell over me to weaken my magic, making it harder for me to escape.
    Ruler: And this man...he's still out there?
    Morgaine: He is, but he's no threat to your Kingdom. Not anymore.
    Ruler/Ivy: ....
    Morgaine: Oh, I didn't do anything! Well, not directly... The Twisting Grove is a dreadful place full of darkness and dangers. His castle was ambushed by the Grove Trolls...which I may have summoned... That gave me the chance to escape. I hadn't been outside the Castle in years, so I got lost in the Spooky Hollow. And here I am now, but I still have this blasted curse on me!
    Ruler: well, do t worry about that! I'm sure we can come up with something to fix you right up!

Ivy: This Old Cauldron might look a little rusty, but not to worry, it'll do just fine!
    2: A Spell a Day Keeps The Curse Away
    * Craft Ivy's Concoction 0/1 BREW (skip 25 gems) | Potion Shop, 1 hour - 5 mysterious venom, 25 rat tails, 50 bones (or buy concoction for 5 gems)
    * Fill the cauldron with Ivy's Concoction 0/1 GO (skip 10 gems)| Potion Shop, 10 minutes - 1 old cauldron, 1 Ivy's Concoction
    Rewards: none
    Congratulations: Icy: Once the brew starts to bubble we'll be ready for toil and trouble!

Dialogue:
    Ivy: Now that we've got a nice brew going, we just need to find the right spell to break your curse.
    Morgaine: Might I suggest something from the later chapters of House of Charms?
    Ivy: A good suggestion, but what do you think about this recipe from Pretty Little Lores?
    Morgaine: Very nice! Oh... that requires Hot Peppers. I'm afraid I' allergic.
    Ivy: Rats! Hmm... I've got it! Where is my volume of Breaking Bad Luck?

Ivy: I know I left a copy of my spellbook around here somewhere, but I can't find it!
    3: The Big Brew Theory
    * Visit the library 0/1 VISIT (skip 15 gems)
    * Find Ivy's spellbook 0/1 GO (skip 50 gems) | it may take a couple of collections for the spellbook to drop
    * Read Ivy's spellbook 0/1 READ (skip 10 gems)
    Congratulations: Ivy: Here it is! Now to find a spell that'll break the curse...

Dialogue:
    Ruler: I see you two are hitting it off quite well!
    Ivy: Indeed, and I think we've found the perfect recipe to break Morgaine's curse. We'll just need some Swamp Water and a few other things...
    Morgaine: Wait... Swamp Water? I don't have to drink it... right?
    Ivy: We'll get to that part later! For now, we need to get that and the rest of the ingredients to make Frog's Breath. I'm pretty sure that will break the curse and give Morgaine her powers back.
    Ruler: Alright. Where should we start?

Morgaine: Wait, what did Ivy mean by she's 'pretty sure' this will work? ...Are you sure this is a good idea?
    4: Practice Makes Potion
    * Search ponds 0/5 GO (skip 50 gems) | Note: ponds, mermaid pond counts, but the swampy pond does not
    * Collect swamp water 0/25 GO (skip 150 gems)
    * Craft frog's breath 0/1 | Brewing Cauldron, 2 hours - 25 swamp water, 50 glimmerdust, 10 sugar (8 gems to speed up)
    * Give frog's breath 0/1 GIVE (skip 10 gems)
    Rewards: Witch's Den
    Congratulations: Morgaine: This potion kind of smells funny... I'm not so sure about this.

Dialogue:
    Ivy: Alright Morgaine, drink up!
    Morgaine: *gulp* ...
    Ivy: so...
    Morgaine: Once you get past the mossy taste it's not so bad.
    Ruler: How do you feel?
    Morgaine: I think it's working! I'm starting to feel stronger already.
    Ivy: That's great! It's working! Not that I thought it wouldn't...
    Ruler: Well, Morgaine, you're welcome to stay here in the Kingdom if you'd like.
    Morgaine: I'd love to! Thank you all for all your help.
    Ruler: Anytime! Now let's show you to your new home!

Ivy: See, that wasn't so bad! Now that the potion totally worked, let's show Morgaine her new home in the Kingdom.
    4: Welcome Home Morgaine
    * Visit Morgaine's Den
    Congratulations: Ivy: This is the perfect place for Morgaine to call home!

End of storyline.

Witch's Den cannot be sold
    Info: A home for a friendly witch.
    Found: reward for completing goals associated with the Spooky Hollow event, October 2016. Comes fully built.
    Drops: coins
    Collection time: 1 hour
    Speed up: 4 gems

Swamp Water
    Info: A questionable potion ingredient
    Found: ponds
    Use: item in Frog's Breath craft

Brewing Cauldron limit of 1 Cannot be sold
    CRAFTING BUILDING
    Info: A crafting Building for brewing potions!
    Cost: 0 coins
    Build: comes fully built
    What can you craft?
    Frog's Breath, 2 hours - 25 swamp water, 50 glimmerdust, 10 sugar (8 gems to speed up)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-05-17 at 09:51 PM.

Rhino Keeper

Castle Story: 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow (storybook)

Storybook event

Chapter 1:
    Part 1. Visit a cottage
    Part 2. Visit a jewelers
    Part 3. Give 10 map pieces to Ivy.
    (Find these at jewelers & cottages)
    [from meme1098]

Chapter 2:
    Part 1. Visit 2 Libraries
    Part 2. Chop dead trees for 5 dust
    Part 3. Craft remove the curse in Ivy's Cauldron (3 hours)
    [from dragongold1]

looks like an elf witch as a grand prize
    Last edited by bwunderbach; 10-20-16 at 12:33 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Not just a witch an Elf Witch(see the pointy ears)

WARNING: The ability to collect Witch Dust goes away each day AFTER you collect from the final Adventure(and adventure goes away as well).

So if you want to get ahead on Witch Dust, max it out or collect as much as you need at least for next couple of days BEFORE you collect from last Adventure.

Here is the strategy to give yourself the best possible chance of completing this event with minimal or no gem usage if your schedule allows the time needed to implement... Hope it helps!

1) Look ahead based on carefully reading info in post 2 and obtain all items needed and level up all buildings and have the ready to collect ahead of time. Use all energy/time between chapters to first get the required items and prepare the right level buildings.

2) The Key resources are
    Witch's Dust and Earth Wisps. You will need approximately 305 Dust in this event with a max of 99 in inventory at any one time. So as early in the game as possible, after preparing all other items needed a day or 2 in advance, try to stockpile 99 Witch's Dust and keep Earth Wisps as full as possible. Each time you send an adventure out, immediately collect the 10 Witch's Dust needed to replenish the ones you used for the adventure. BEFORE collecting the last adventure of the day replenish the Dust to 99.

3) Stockpile every "storeable" form of energy as is possible for day 7... You will need as much energy as possible available to defeat 50 werebeasts on that day. This energy that should be kept for day 7 includes energy boxes, fairy elixir(max out the needed ingredients to craft on day 7). Also have any 7 day Ali's and horses ready collect on day 7. Try to time any (4-100) 1 day Alis to be ready early on day 7 and use them first so they are recharging for the next day. Also make sure to collect from the Wizard schools as soon as they are available throughout the day.

4) Use day 5 as a preview of day 7 since you battle 25 werebeasts then... Try to
    ONLY
    use 1 day Alis and Wizard schools for energy on day 5 and do not break into your other energy reserves.

5) Don't despair if you don't think day 7 is doable in one day... If it rolls over into day 8 it appears you'll be able to recover the time and catch up on day 8.

6). If you survive day 7(and 8 and 9) map out your strategy for day 10 to allow you to collect the needed straw as fast as possible(have as many farm houses as is possible) and start the craft early... Then figure out how to get the final 6 adventures collected... If you can't collect every 2 hours you will have to speed up the adventures... No other way around it.
    Each adventure costs 50 gems per adventure to skip OR 16 Gems to speed up once sent.

I hope this info helps!

Ps: Here''s my plan for collecting Witch's Dust front loading as much as possible:

Chapter/ Use This Chapter/ Collect this Chapter/ On Hand at Beginning of This Chapter

2 15 15 0

3 20 119 0

4 20 20 99

5 40 40 99

6 50 50 99

7 40 40 99

8 30 21 99

9 30 0 90

10 60 0 60
    Last edited by netwiz3; 10-23-16 at 06:54 AM.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Not just a witch an Elf Witch(see the pointy ears)
    Corrected. Thanks, Netwiz!

Executive Chef
    SPOOKY HOLLOW timed goal... 10 days
    Win "Morgaine" your own cute little Elf Witch that flies around your kingdom.

Spooky Hollow - Day 1

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	116.0 KB 
ID:	34102 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	157 
Size:	138.2 KB 
ID:	34103

Views:	120 
Size:	138.9 KB 
ID:	34104 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	144 
Size:	139.1 KB 
ID:	34105
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 10-22-16 at 12:47 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Spooky Hollow - Day 2

Views:	118 
Size:	144.7 KB 
ID:	34111 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	140 
Size:	142.0 KB 
ID:	34113

Views:	124 
Size:	142.4 KB 
ID:	34114 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	103 
Size:	142.6 KB 
ID:	34115
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 10-22-16 at 12:45 AM. Reason: tried and failed to add pics! sorry! do-over required.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Spooky Hollow - Day 3

Views:	148 
Size:	140.7 KB 
ID:	34116 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	118 
Size:	140.3 KB 
ID:	34117

Views:	129 
Size:	138.3 KB 
ID:	34119 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	108 
Size:	137.0 KB 
ID:	34121

Views:	144 
Size:	140.7 KB 
ID:	34122
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 10-22-16 at 03:53 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Spooky Hollow - Day 4

Views:	135 
Size:	144.6 KB 
ID:	34127 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	115 
Size:	143.3 KB 
ID:	34128

Views:	111 
Size:	145.3 KB 
ID:	34129 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	136 
Size:	146.9 KB 
ID:	34130
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 10-23-16 at 01:16 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Page 1 of 122 123451151101 ... LastLast