Page 47 of 122 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Rhino Keeper
    The part that is going to **** my momentum (and always ****s it) is the request requirement. I send out requests and maybe only get back 10 responses (including from Stormy) inone day. So then I have waste at least another 14 hours of the next day too, waiting for people to respond to a second round of requests. It makes me sad and frustrated. I wish there was a way to see what players have logged in the last week/2 weeks/month, so I know who I could just not bother sending requests to.

Edit: Though I do have to say that I do appreciate them lowering the needed request number down to 20, instead of 40-60.
    Last edited by xellosspoo; 10-24-16 at 06:07 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xellosspoo View Post
    The part that is going to **** my momentum (and always ****s it) is the request requirement. I send out requests and maybe only get back 10 responses (including from Stormy) inone day. So then I have waste at least another 14 hours of the next day too, waiting for people to respond to a second round of requests. It makes me sad and frustrated. I wish there was a way to see what players have logged in the last week/2 weeks/month, so I know who I could just not bother sending requests to.
    I'll always "check-in" on neighbors during events when I know this is coming up.(Nice to check-in on neighbors anyway as that is what community games are great for). Just look at your list and see which one's have the most hearts, then go and visit and see if it looks like they have any of the recent halloween stuff or are actively playing based on their wall... You can always leave a message for them as well... With only 20 requests needed it should be easy for everyone to find 20 players that are active... 20 typically only takes me an hour or so for me since I also know the general area most of my neighbors live and can target the ones I know are awake... I'll send 20-25 first to the most active/likely respondents and then immediately send another 20 or so to the one's that I know always check-in sometime during the day.

Good Luck!
    Last edited by netwiz3; 10-24-16 at 06:30 AM.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Swale2010 View Post
    Good morning everyone! Thank you for all the help/suggestions in this thread. I was reading through this thread and seen something about fairy elixir, regarding energy....but can't find where to get it...any help will be appreciated.
    The faitry elixir is made in the greenhouse. If I remember correctly, you have to complete one of the fairie main quest lines before it permanently shows up as craftable.

hi, I'm just starting the flying witch event today with 9 days left to go.
    Is there any point in trying or have I already run out of time?
    I'm in chapter one (hadn't seen the Halloween update 1.6)

Thank you all for your help!
    Arwenaessedai

Rhino Keeper
    Here's an update on Chapter 5 timing and stats just to give players an idea about how much energy they need...

After the 5 hour wait to finish the craft(Goals 1&2) I began with 40 Energy... You then have to completely chop down a tree and fight a werebeast.

I ended up getting lucky and with 1 chop remaining on a tree spawning a werebeast and defeating it while only using 3 energy.(1 may have regenerated)

So I started with 37 energy when I started the ****ing 25 Werebeast goal. All in all it took a total of 18 Dead Trees and 145 energy to finish off the last Werebeasts... I had both Wizard Schools, the Fruit Trade, an Adventure, and 13 of the 1 Day Alicorns that I used to get that amount of energy. I was VERY unlucky in that my 1 day Alis only averaged giving me 5 energy each(they can drop from 4-100 energy each).

This battle/slaughter only took about a half hour. Overall it NEVER took me more than 5 chops to spawn a werebeast with the average number being between 2 and 3. I paid attention to this closely and recorded it because I've been hearing about people with rotten luck in spawning werebeasts. Only 8 of the werebeasts took the full 5 chops to spawn... The way I tap in case it's important is to just tap 6 or 7 times quickly on my next 2 trees and then wait for the spawn while counting chops.

In answer to how much energy per werebeast found I averaged less than 2 energy per fight after the "refunded" energy... There would have also been 1 regenerated energy every 3 minutes but I didn't put a clock on it or watch this so I guess you'd say it would take another 10 or so more than my numbers above.

So overall it took about 150 energy including regenerated to **** 25 werebeasts... With this in mind and if I again have all my 1 day energy ready at the start of the 50 werebeast battle and then can fall back on my energy reserves such as Elixir and Boxes, Chapter 7's battle against 50 Werebeasts will be a piece of cake "only" needing around 300 energy.

If you do not have enough 1 day alis or 7 day Alis or horses(even better but I only have the horse) you may be forces to wait a little longer to regenerate energy but you can get 20 energy per hour plus whatever you get from your Wizard school and fruit trades throughout the day if needed.

Bottom line, Day 7 is a very doable day/task and worst case you carry it over into day 8 and finish it the 2nd day and can easily make up the time on Day 8 IMHO.

Hope this helps!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arwenaessedai View Post
    hi, I'm just starting the flying witch event today with 9 days left to go.
    Is there any point in trying or have I already run out of time?
    I'm in chapter one (hadn't seen the Halloween update 1.6)

Thank you all for your help!
    Arwenaessedai
    Read Post 2 and see if you have or are close to all the Building Requirements and have most of the necessary items... It is easy to catch up in the Chapter events if you have all the needed items... As soon as you finish Day 1 you will immediately start day 2 so you can catch up with the clock.

Farm Supplier

Edit: Though I do have to say that I do appreciate them lowering the needed request number down to 20, instead of 40-60.
    Hi I'm a very active player, that will be, I play Castle Story everyday, "all" day So you can add me if you want, ID: Animalioz

And I would be happy to help with your request

Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    That does help a lot!

So doing this and the following goals gives us a new character, a new coin building, and maybe a few deco items? If so, I won't feel bad about not completing it.
    Thanks, this is the information I've been looking for! I really want to sit this one out, call it timed event burnout, but there is going to be a continued storyline. Hope I don't regret passing on this one.

Executive Chef

This goal only took me about 3 hours to complete. Send out more requests than needed. I sent out about 50. Neighbors are playing and expecting these requests. It is not as daunting as it may seem. Good luck.

I have to agree with netwiz3. I started with 40 energy + 5 from Alicolt + 10 meat trade + 10 from visiting neighbors.
    in half an hour I bagged 17 werebeasts. Going to wait an hour and I should get the rest. I don't see getting 50 as being a problem.
    2-3 chops spawns a werebeast, average energy return 4-5