Page 45 of 122 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you! Bought the haunted one and upgraded it to 5 as soon as I about it, Friday I think. A girl werewolf? Goodness, I missed that part somewhere lol

Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    With a little "luck" on your tree drops you can get to 99 Dust in less than a day and then continue on monster quest.. all the monsters drop pretty nice items for trading so getting multiples on the side is a great idea if you can swing it.
    Drop nice items for trading what? Sorry off thread main topic but I need to know! Thanks

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Drop nice items for trading what? Sorry off thread main topic but I need to know! Thanks
    Trading from the Elven Outpost.
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    Thank you! Bought the haunted one and upgraded it to 5 as soon as I about it, Friday I think. A girl werewolf? Goodness, I missed that part somewhere lol
    The werewolf is in the other current event thread (The Spooky Trap).

I finally found it. It was just Dragon Story not Dragon Story Halloween and it works, thanks Spiritwind

excellent! I'm glad we could all help you. Happy Gaming! SW

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Lol... It combines about 4 threads so I guess it would be off topic in any of them.

The tame werewolf, ghost, mummy, and werebeast all have pretty nice drops with fairly short timers.(Look in the Trap thread for details on drops). All these items come up constantly in the Elf trades, so these monsters are a VERY good way to restock these things.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

The werebeast requirement is absurd. So in one day I need to spend 25x8 or 50x8 energy on just werebeasts, not to include the time it takes to spawn them. And on day 5, you need to do 6 hours worth of adventures after. S8 needs to reevaluate the way they have been setting up events. Especially setting up multiple energy/time intensive events back to back like this.

Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    I'm hoping the confusion wasn't by the way I wrote the warning... You can always gather Witch's Dust each day EXCEPT after you've collected from the last adventure and are waiting on the next day...

As soon as the next days goals starts, you can collect dust again.

I've been trying to think how to clarify this. Is this an accurate way to say it?

You can't collect dust when you are "between chapters".
    "Between chapters" is when you have finished all the goals of a chapter and you are still waiting for the next chapter to begin.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsie_Dee View Post
    I've been trying to think how to clarify this. Is this an accurate way to say it?

You can't collect dust when you are "between chapters".
    "Between chapters" is when you have finished all the goals of a chapter and you are still waiting for the next chapter to begin.
    Yes that's accurate. SpiritWind00 updated post 2 to hopefully make this less confusing.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by therealseal1 View Post
    The werebeast requirement is absurd. So in one day I need to spend 25x8 or 50x8 energy on just werebeasts, not to include the time it takes to spawn them. And on day 5, you need to do 6 hours worth of adventures after. S8 needs to reevaluate the way they have been setting up events. Especially setting up multiple energy/time intensive events back to back like this.
    It never required 8 energy for me to **** a werebeast. Usually 5-6 whacks with 3-4 energy returned so a net energy drain of 2-3 per beast. Worse case scenario might be 5 energy.

Host(ess)
    I'm just call it now and say that it's unlikely that I'm going to finish this event. I have to do things like sleep, do chores and go to work. I can't spend all day collecting witch's dust and waiting for enegry to republish.