Thread: Bingo! Haunted Drive-In

Bingo! Haunted Drive-In

Yesterday, before the new Leaderboard, i had a promo pop up to install and play Bingo, "Haunted Drive-In" version for getting some Gold, but i was too preoccupied with the last day of the Tales and i didn't install it that time. Then, after a few hours (perhaps when the Leaderboard started) suddenly the promo vanished from the island goals.
    What's going on with it? Is it a temporary kind of bug?

Well, it seems that there was a continuous promo switch between the Bingo: Haunted Drive-In and the Farm Story 2: Halloween and i hope it has been fixed now.

Grand Emperor
    The download game goals have a timeline so take note not to miss out. Glad to know it's sorted out. Thanks for your update.

Yes, i know about the timelines, which used to have duration about 2 weeks and now they have about a week.
    But this goal disappeared after only a few hours and that's why i posted here asking what happened.
    Everything is ok now and thank you for the reply!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Yes, i know about the timelines, which used to have duration about 2 weeks and now they have about a week.
    But this goal disappeared after only a few hours and that's why i posted here asking what happened.
    Everything is ok now and thank you for the reply!
    Do report if it happens again and we'll help to check further. Thanks.