Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New version of Dragon Story with bingo keeps closing

Farm Supplier
    I update and my game is crashing, kicking me out every 3 min and can't battle. Start planting and it takes all 5 min to re estart.
    Nothing is attracting me to keep playing.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here with Android.

Fashion Designer
    Having same problems very very frustrating and annoying!! About to delete the game permanately!! Please fix these issues!!!!

Is anyone doing anything about this problem? I still have it, even with the new version - Holiday.

I'm having the same issue. It crashes just about everything I do. I'm on android. I love the bingo idea but don't get credit for some things since it will crash and upon reload say the bingo wasn't accepted.

I can't even get the game to load!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Does the game crash when you try to launch it? Are you able to get through the splash screen on your iPad?
    I can't get thru the Splash Screen... I'm on Android...and have also reinstalled the game. I have never had this happen before! I sent a support ticket but haven't heard from anyone yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Same problem here. I have opened over 10 tickets on this with no fix. Instead of constantly pumping out new stuff, why can't you fix the bugs.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JMThrive View Post
    Same problem here. I have opened over 10 tickets on this with no fix. Instead of constantly pumping out new stuff, why can't you fix the bugs.
    We do investigate and resolve issues when we're aware of them, but not all issues are easy to identify and some require very specific circumstances to occur. Some issues aren't from our end and can be software or device related. We've thoroughly tested the game and we haven't been able to reproduce this, even on accounts that have reported it. The next best step is to submit a video of the crash to support so they can follow your exact steps.

Please note that the folks working on new stuff are not the same folks who fix the bugs. So new content isn't getting in the way of resolving any issues.

New Resident

I have the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by Grannyweav View Post
    New bingo upgrade crashed now when I load its not there the building is but nothing happens when I tap on it. Using android.
    It comes up now and again I'll start a challenge and it won't let me access it to finish then time runs out. It has started crashing in the middle of play . most other times i can't access bingo at all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast