Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Update 19th October 2016

Executive Chef

Restaurant Story Update 19th October 2016

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    First impressions: It's underwhelming

+Final goal prize looks nice
    +Recipes look good

-It looks like we're getting 2 1x1 floor prizes, and then a 3x3 final goal prize. What happened to the 2x2 intermediate prizes and a 4x4 goal prize??
    -One of the prizes is just a throne on a pedestal... what is that even supposed to be?

This makes me extra-glad we got such an amazing sale, but also sad to see the lack of creativity in comparison. We could have gotten potion shelves, the Bride of Frankenstein, green-skinned witches... sad to see the lost opportunities

I wonder if we'll get another Halloween update next week to add to this, or if they'll do something different as they have been doing throughout the month except for this update. (Diwali, maybe?)
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

S8 can't win on the prize size issue. The last real display we got in FS (a couple of months ago) was 4x4 and players screamed bloody murder that it was too ridiculously big.

Personally, I like the 4x4 over 3x3. The larger piece feels like a real prize... the 3x3 fits well but doesn't convey the same feeling of achievement.

Overall, I like the theme as shown in the picture. However, if the darling little kitty sleeping in the basket is supposed to be the "Wicked Cat," I'm not convinced.

Rhino Keeper
    I like it especially the final prize! I too am not sure what the throne on the pedestal is all about, but like the table and chairs.

Executive Chef
    Can we take the sparkle tool away from whoever is doing the art work please.

Fashion Designer
    I'm passing on this but BS is where I'll be at this week. Thx for not having Halloween updates at the same time. I wasn't on BS last update but played RS. Now I will switch this week.

How do u find the recipes

Executive Chef
    i like the tables! chairs too. and illusionary is one of my fave BS floors, so i like this too. the prizes are just kind of nothing to me. i like last year's witches' kitchen way better than this final prize, and i wasn't that thrilled with that before (it has grown on me a little). i'll see how it looks next to their kitchen, maybe it will blend in. right now it just looks way too empty without a person in it.

and, yes, pleeeeeaaaase tell the designers to lay off the sparkles.

Quote Originally Posted by KellysPastry View Post
    How do u find the recipes
    this is just the teaser, the goals with the new appliances won't be released until tomorrow

Fashion Designer
    I like most of this! Wish the kitty was standing up,
    fluffed up tail & arched back with a scowl.
    Not thrilled about the daylight stripped birch tree wallpaper either.

We definitely need a Halloween themed door for both RS & BS though!!

Fashion Designer
    I agree, lets give them a better sense of humour instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Can we take the sparkle tool away from whoever is doing the art work please.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast