Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update: 19 October 2016

Executive Chef
    Is worth buying only ONE yoghurt chiller if you want to earn 7 gems in return. Well I already mastered all recipes in all machines.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelynrosecake View Post
    did the expansions come out this week or?
    Expansions came out last week. Was this week for RS.

Love it!!! Thank you!!!! I'm so glad this finally came. Even though it's Halloween i dont mind!!!! Yay!!!

Executive Chef
    well, i'm not a fan of gem ovens, but i'll buy the 2 ovens that can still be profitable anyway--i don't play the game to master for profit, i play to decorate, and when my decoration is that of an ice cream shop, these will be good desserts to serve.

i am really disappointed the wall toppings were 10 gems though. i'd be more likely to buy it at 6, if it had to be gems at all. such is life, maybe i'll change my mind when i do actually have ice cream shop decor out!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Thanks,Still passing.
    You're welcome(:

Rhino Keeper
    Nope...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Yes they did, sorry I forgot to check and didn't include in my previous post. Was doing the goals from RS 

Discussion thread for new expansions!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    What do I have to do to get gems from yogurt maker? It says something about Master.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nana1j View Post
    What do I have to do to get gems from yogurt maker? It says something about Master.

Usually you can buy new oven/appliance with coins, this one "Yogurt Chiller" you buy for 5 gems each but it's already assembled. Pop up is telling you that you'll earn 12 gems if you master all recipes (7 gems profit) on this appliance. But this is if you only buy 1, more than 2 no profit at all. Most players skip these gem ovens there's no profit in buying really if you master recipes for gems, since there's allot coin ovens. I did get one though because it looks nice and I can use it later with Yogurt shop theme if I redecorate. Gems appliances aren't that often though, you can buy it or just wait for next new appliance that's for coins. We usually get 2 or 3 monthly (2 with monthly goals, 1 in a weekly update).

Edit---Also "Yogurt Dispenser" from this week's update is a decoration not an appliance, so you won't earn any gems from that. The "Yogurt Chiller" is the appliance from this week's update, but as I mentioned before it is for gems. Didn't know which one you meant. I know it's not on first post, but see one of my previous posts on this thread I posted pictures of items from this week's update.

Last edited by pcabral03; 10-22-16 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Typo

I bought the oven