Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hungry babies mania

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Vickyefc41 View Post
    On level 395 after getting rid of the rodents they don't release the fruit they've taken and also fruit matches are not going to my babies I've uninstalled and reinstalled and no changes
    Thanks for reporting. I've flagged it over for the team to check.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Vickyefc41 View Post
    On level 395 after getting rid of the rodents they don't release the fruit they've taken and also fruit matches are not going to my babies I've uninstalled and reinstalled and no changes
    This should be fixed now.

I am unable to get my game to load. It is stucking now near to 24 Hours, new worlds have to be creating. I have reinstall but it don't help.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudi57Land View Post
    I am unable to get my game to load. It is stucking now near to 24 Hours, new worlds have to be creating. I have reinstall but it don't help.
    If playing on wifi, try turning your wifi off then back on, then restart your game to see if this helps.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I don't know how, but after trying and trying many Times now it's working. And the new Worlds are there to.
    Last edited by Rudi57Land; 12-09-16 at 12:49 PM.

New Resident
    I'm looking for some people to be my friends on hungry babies , I'm not sure how to do this . As none of my friends play the game but I love it
    Can anyone help me please
    Thank you and Happy Christmas

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by flutterbye222 View Post
    I'm looking for some people to be my friends on hungry babies , I'm not sure how to do this . As none of my friends play the game but I love it
    Can anyone help me please
    Thank you and Happy Christmas
    You can find others to add in the Hungry Babies Facebook page.

I have been trying to get help from the support team and they keep closing my tickets with no help. My game keeps crashing in the middle of my game and making me lose lives. It really sucks because I can't finish the events because my lives finish so quickly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing. I've looked to see if there is an update and I find nothing. Can someone please help?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12