Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hungry babies mania

New Resident

Hungry babies mania

I am unable to get my game to load. It is stuck since the Halloween update, on creating worlds. I have tried all the advice given and nothing.

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! Could you try leaving the game on for a while to see if the game will load? Please let me know if that helps load the rest of the maps.

New Resident

Help

I can't play anymore. My level loads, then I make 1st move and that's all I can do. No more items fall down and it's just frozen, this is the 2nd day now, any suggestions?

If I reinstall my game will I loose all my levels that I have completed

I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to get into "team vs team " version of Hungry Babies? The icon is there & when I click on it, it brings up the screen that has the four different levels on it. I have clicked on everything & nothing works to get into the actual game. PLEASE HELP

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommamia59 View Post
    If I reinstall my game will I loose all my levels that I have completed
    No your game progress is saved on the servers. Make sure you have a storm ID and password set up.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I'm not getting my gems on hungry babies Halloween after completing my goals an I have done all updates

On level 395 after getting rid of the rodents they don't release the fruit they've taken and also fruit matches are not going to my babies I've uninstalled and reinstalled and no changes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast