Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: frozen mania blank screen

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by insomniaplayer View Post
    I've found what the problem is... there is an updated version on Google Play, dated yesterday (how come that wasn't mentioned on this thread?).
    The problem is, because I am playing on my Kindle Fire I have to download from the Amazon app store... cannot download from Google Play, and you haven't put the New version on the Amazon app store yet (download there is from last December if I remember right).
    Please can you put the New version on the Amazon app store.
    I'll pass your feedback along to the team. Appreciate that.

Frozen Frenzy has frozen!

Hiya, yesterday I was happily playing away, when suddenly everything froze. Couldn't restart, so rebooted (I play on a kindle fire). Still no-go. If I log in it's showing I have for Five lives, but I can't play. Any ideas please folks? X

New Resident
    The same thing is happening to me. Was wondering if team lava stopped supporting this game.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by insomniaplayer View Post
    There's no update for it... checked that first...my Kindle Fire updates my apps automatically also
    The team will need to investigate further on your issue. Would you mind sending an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game? Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by neilswife1972 View Post
    Hiya, yesterday I was happily playing away, when suddenly everything froze. Couldn't restart, so rebooted (I play on a kindle fire). Still no-go. If I log in it's showing I have for Five lives, but I can't play. Any ideas please folks? X
    Quote Originally Posted by ninej View Post
    The same thing is happening to me. Was wondering if team lava stopped supporting this game.
    Are you able to get into the game? What happens when you get into game? More details please.
    Can you check that you're using the latest game version? You may want to reinstall your game and try again. Please let us know if issue persists.

Farm Supplier
    I play on IOS iphone & had the same problem for the last few days. Game would just freeze up with a blank yellow screen. After coming here, I looked in App Store for an update, although my phone always automatically updates any Apps that I use. There was none. So I searched in the App Store for Frozen Frenzy Mania & it popped up like a new game, version 1.9.5. I think you may be losing a lot of gamers by version 1.9.2 not automatically updating. Just my opinion.

Yes, and people like me, and a poster above who play on Kindle fire tablets as the update (from October 18th) is not available in the Amazon app store. Google Play doesn't recognise our device, it's useless.
    Come on please, it's been days now. I first got the game from the Amazon app store and the updates, but only download on there is from last December. Been playing about a year, was on level 502. Lost it now... just the yellow background, no map.

Oh boy I hope this works! I have this game on 3 devices, this one is on a cracked screen tablet and I can't part with it! How's that for sad.. I just turned sixty! Lol will try my amazon account. Thanks!

It worked for me! Surprised, but it did indeed work! Go to Amazon underground... And find frozen mania and buy it... It's free! Lol... It installed it right over my old game! Updated it all. Will post if it breaks down!

Go to Amazon underground... And find frozen mania and buy it... It's free! Lol... It installed it right over my old game! Updated it all. Will post if it breaks down!
    I did that and it still only has the old version which was last updated in December 2015. There's a new version on Google Play dated 18th October. But Google Play no good for Kindle Fire users.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast