Thread: ** Help **

NatalieBee

Angry ** Help **

I have not been able to log onto my restaurant for some time now, as I lost my old iPhone, and had it replaced with a new one. Hence I do not know the "UDID" for the old one with my original game on it.

I have came across posts that tell you how to transfer them over, but none to tell you what to do if you can't get the "UDID".

I have spent ?? on this game for gems, am a regular player, and have been at a standstill for weeks with it.
    There is off food, and I haven't been able to level up or anything.

I have emailed the support team, but have had no response.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Thank you!

Unregistered
    If u don't have udid then u need to contact support@teamlava.com

I know they've helped others under similar circumstances

Unregistered
    It may take them a few days to get back to you......try again

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by NatalieBee View Post
    I have not been able to log onto my restaurant for some time now, as I lost my old iPhone, and had it replaced with a new one. Hence I do not know the "UDID" for the old one with my original game on it.

I have came across posts that tell you how to transfer them over, but none to tell you what to do if you can't get the "UDID".

I have spent ?? on this game for gems, am a regular player, and have been at a standstill for weeks with it.
    There is off food, and I haven't been able to level up or anything.

I have emailed the support team, but have had no response.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Thank you!
    They should respond. If it's the weekend, though, it takes longer. Try again.

Executive Chef
    try the storm8 way (DIY) https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

Edit: well you would have had to play one of the storm8 games on the old device i think. but it shouldn't hurt to try... There have been alot of successful transfers doing it this way.
    Last edited by sehana; 04-19-11 at 05:09 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)