I stopped caring about this game. I still play when I remember I have it but otherwise with how they are developing this game I find myself disliking it more and more. Leaderboards like mentioned a thousand and one times over I lost interest in. Spin the wheel aspect where I never get a dragon unless I already have it I stopped caring. The community games even then are almost impossible to to get so I stopped caring. The whole chapters part in this game is ridiculous because they make it impossible with the food requirements and all crafting a and the particular dragons you have to breed to move on and the tournaments it's nearly impossible to move forward without gold so I can't stand this event. And lastly the tournaments involving dragon and dragon I stopped caring about because I never have food to lvl any up because all the other pointless event takes all the food so I'm stuck not progressing even in those. And lastly the new and so called improved bingo portion which is yes a tiny bit simpler but also pretty annoyingly done so with every aspect this game has to offer I just stopped finding the fun that I used to feel for this game... so to the dragon community I'm not going to be on much anymore I'll play here and there but the joy I used to get when playing the fun I had meeting new people and helping people just isn't keeping the joy in. This game brings me more annoyance and so much stress and that's not ok. Trying to make each deadline giving up my time into things I can't even win. Even with gold I can't. So I'm sorry dragon world. I'll come on and send things to the ones on my friend list but other than this game is becoming a distant memory