Thread: Yellow tree

Yellow tree

Can someone please tell me what the yellow tree is for? I expanded all around it and nothing happens, thanks in advance for your help...

Fashion Designer
    It's called the golden Dawntree and it's mostly decorative. When you reach it, it unlocks 6 new goals.

There are 6 color-based, coin-boosting buildings you can buy after evolving 10 dragons of a certain color to epic form (one building, each, for red, blue, yellow, purple, white, and green). If you tap on the Dawntree, it will show you one of the goals and your progress. All of the dawntree goals are also listed in the goal book in the top left corner of the screen, so it's a bit redundant. So, mostly decorative.

The coin-boosting buildings should appear in your buildings menu after reaching the Dawntree, but I think they are greyed out until you finish doing the evolutions.

Forgot to add: dragons with more than one color count for more than one goal. For example, epic-ing a Winter Dragon will count towards both the white and the blue goals. Epic-ing a Mage Dragon will count towards the red, white and yellow goals. So, epic-ing tri-colored dragons that contain the right colors can help complete all 6 goals faster.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 03-11-17 at 01:18 PM. Reason: addition

The Honorable Panda
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    ���� Do the towers only work for the single coordinated colored habitat? If I have a habitat with 3 colors and I have towers for all 3 will that habitat also receive an increase?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppiVille View Post
    ���� Do the towers only work for the single coordinated colored habitat? If I have a habitat with 3 colors and I have towers for all 3 will that habitat also receive an increase?
    I had never thought about this before, so just went to check. Unfortunately, it looks like the boosters only work on single color habitats. All my habitats that hold more than one color don't have the boosted symbol around the coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you very much for checking.
    I figured that was the answer but wanted to know for sure before purchasing my next habitat.