Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: I stopped caring

Hello all. Well after about 4 years of play, I have deleted DS. I had around 600 dragons and the game was fun for most of the time. The recent focus on events and now the multiple events have taken the fun factor out of the game for me. So I just want to so good bye to all my lovely neighbours and you all on the community site. Have fun and be happy!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    Hello all. Well after about 4 years of play, I have deleted DS. I had around 600 dragons and the game was fun for most of the time. The recent focus on events and now the multiple events have taken the fun factor out of the game for me. So I just want to so good bye to all my lovely neighbours and you all on the community site. Have fun and be happy!
    Goodbye!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    You were a good neighbor, you'll be missed. Goodbye

Happy Trails.

Is this what you want, S8?

Nightclub Owner
    This game has become so intense with events that it's hard to care about them anymore

In order to do well in events, especially leaderboards and bingo where you're competing with others, you have to spend quite a high amount of gold, which for some it also means spending money

I have gold saved up but won't be spending them easily just for a regular dragon prize that produces coins, because saving takes time, and I saved for years to get them, so I'll only spend my gold on gold only pruchases like gold producing dragons and 4 dragon habitats, but only when they're on sale, definitely won't be spending 4k gold to get the Gold Horizon Dragon that way, and because I also don't participate in bingo, it seems I won't get Gold Horizon Dragon until the price is more reasonable.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Hey pern! Not been on the past few days but I appreciate your input. You are one of my wonderful nbrs and one huge reason I hang around
    Xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Jen and Ken you've been playing about a year longer than me...... You have said it all in your posts on here ..... It used to be fun ..... Getting stuck trying to breed a special dragon or struggling to get through a tournament and everyone helpful and supportive to each other and working together on world events etc ...... There was anticipation waiting for the next event and being able to feed up dragons while waiting for it to start ..... Now it's overwhelming, too much going on and little sense of community on forum ...... I play but my choice what I do very much .... Do not know for how long ...... Miss the old group feeling across it all .....
    Last edited by jjblueyes; 10-30-16 at 10:06 AM.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I almost said to heck with this "game" too. It's too labor intensive. Nobody has the time to waste doing impossible tasks (tales), losing 35 or more times to a dragon (arena), and raising out of reach points (Leaderboard and World Event).

Yes my interest has been dying for a while. I play but it gets harder and harder to complete tasks because it's just not has fun due the fact money making is the main driving force behind how the games are run back to back and so many events at one time. The dragons become less valuable and you get either overwhelmed because you would like to participate and win but ultimately you lose interest because you figure out that you can't win everything and it's just no longer fun.

Banned
    It can't be all about money with them, when so many of the big spenders can't buy the new items and habitats they keep releasing, because of no where to put them. Some of my neighbor friends are complaining up a storm

Banned
    My interest is also waning, not participating in Tales, will see how the next round of bingo goes. I have a full time job and this is becoming a full time job with the hours need to play all events. May just compete in Tournaments and try to breed dragons I don't have.
    Not feeling the warm fuzzies with this game!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast