Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard 10/18: Mysteries of the Jungle

Rhino Keeper
    Within less than 5 minutes after the LB started, 3 of the people in my group had double boosts going! Ridiculous!! Now 4.5 hrs into competition, the leader has over 7,000 points! This is why we're getting LB's so frequently AND why I continue playing the game as any other day & get any milestones I earn. Prefer to use gold from my GPDs more wisely :-)

Don't know about anyone else but I don't like 1st or 2nd place in these things, I much more prefer the food/map prizes and milestone prizes up to the habitat. Last LB I didn't hatch my last egg cuz I would have come in 2nd if I did and I preferred the 3rd place prize much much more.

Was the first milestone food? I clicked too fast and missed what I got ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by islanddoll1 View Post
    Don't know about anyone else but I don't like 1st or 2nd place in these things, I much more prefer the food/map prizes and milestone prizes up to the habitat. Last LB I didn't hatch my last egg cuz I would have come in 2nd if I did and I preferred the 3rd place prize much much more.
    I'm trying for 3rd-6th on this one, I need the food and don't like the grand prize this time, so I'm not stressing out this time. Hoping for all four dragon milestone prizes but won't be disappointed if I only get three of them.

Rhino Keeper
    I was hoping the new Bingo was replacing the straight Leaderboard.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Me too, it's sad that I'm excited to be back over 50k in food. I need to really save up the food, dragons are starving and I'm sure more events are coming that require food.

After finishing second in the last leaderboard and 7th right now on Bingo (without any real effort) I have a feeling that I'll be placed in an out of control gold spending group. I'm only focused on the milestone prizes, keeping my gold right now for something that I really, really want.
    Same here regarding gold

But I don't even care about milestones much anymore, as I'll soon run out of space yet again, so more dragons really means nothing to me
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiWoods View Post
    I was hoping the new Bingo was replacing the straight Leaderboard.
    I was hoping that too, but really doubted it as leaderboards tend to have many big spenders, so it's making the most money for S8
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Nightclub Owner
    Really no competition in my group, 1st place is boosting and has 2k points, while the rest below are still in the hundreds, with 2nd having only 400 points

I'll not be participating as always, and good luck to those who are
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Happy with the probability of getting a free habitat and a chance at Amazon, depending on how the week goes.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    They will not be disappointed my group leader is already over 7000 and all others are in the low hundreds.
    Same with my group, after boosting some more, my group leader has 3k, while 2nd only has 800

I can only see a wider points difference as days go by
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast