Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard 10/18: Mysteries of the Jungle

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    It's only for this event. Each event has a different one
    Wow thank you. Glad I didn't spend all that gold on the last day of the event.

Executive Chef
    This is really a big shame.......I never was so low with points.buy the end of this event I will get only first milestone dragon,witch never happend before.I always get three of them except the last one(did get only once all of them).THIS SPIN DOSEN'T HELP AT ALL. I mean really....how is possiblle to get only wooden and bronze chest with 25 or 48 points?????and when I finaly get only one single time silver chest I get 25 points again.....really.I was ready even to spend some golds and even more food to get Regworth and Amazon,but if S8 dosent give me something to be happy about I'm not giving eather.I have 10 champs (I think)and there will be more great dragons to come.
    Good luck everyone,this is it for me in this event. Thank you very much I am on android.

Rhino Keeper
    Question to first place:

So you're ahead by over double 2nd places score and past the final milestone and still you decide to 2x boost. I don't understand the need.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrrem View Post
    Question to first place:

So you're ahead by over double 2nd places score and past the final milestone and still you decide to 2x boost. I don't understand the need.
    Me either.......

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    This is really a big shame.......I never was so low with points.buy the end of this event I will get only first milestone dragon,witch never happend before.I always get three of them except the last one(did get only once all of them).THIS SPIN DOSEN'T HELP AT ALL. I mean really....how is possiblle to get only wooden and bronze chest with 25 or 48 points?????and when I finaly get only one single time silver chest I get 25 points again.....really.I was ready even to spend some golds and even more food to get Regworth and Amazon,but if S8 dosent give me something to be happy about I'm not giving eather.I have 10 champs (I think)and there will be more great dragons to come.
    Good luck everyone,this is it for me in this event. Thank you very much I am on android.
    If you read my post (maybe 2 pages ago), we're on the same boat. Eventhough, I'm still 1st place (my group is moving very very slow since the beginning), I've only reached the 1st dragon on the milestone. Lol, funny thing is, I don't even care about the 1st prize, more into the milestone.

And I too been getting the same points as you regardless what chest it is. Also got a lot of decor on top of that. Been boosting once a day with 1.5 boost only to have the same progress as me not boosting on previous past events. Thought it was just my way of playing, but you proven it to not be the case.

Nightclub Owner
    Can't wait for this to end, top 3 players in my group have over 15k, and 4 to 5 are at 13k mark

I'll finish this at the bottom and get coins as usual
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    For first time ever I've been sharing 1st and 2nd place ..... With no effort on my behalf ......Quite happy for 2nd but of course now the games play starts so will wait and see if I need to boost to keep second from those behind who started boosting ...... Will just wait and see
    Never bothered before but this just happened and won't bother again ..... Not true DS to my mind, oh well

Didn't have to boost , very happy with second and congrats to first place ( whom I had messaged to say I was happy to get second so don't boost because of me ..... Had a great reply back to say he felt the same so there are some reasonable pleasent other players .... All is well but that is my only LB I will put energy into ....
    Last edited by pernmagic; 10-29-16 at 02:25 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    Just wanna say GOODBYE TO ALL OF YOU ESPECIALLY MY DEAR NEIGHBORS.

its been a long time and i decided to stop this game now and move forward..

thank you very much indeed!!

cheers

cdbabe!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I might surprise myself and finish on 3rd. Which with onlyu about 4,3k points is strange but....
    Currently on Lvl 113
    about 120 unique dragons (and a couple of duplicates).
    Working on evolving dragons and collecting gold for a third Nest or a second evolving temple.

Executive Chef
    I'm holding third right now, which is great, I really need the food - like big time. No one is boosting right now.

First is at 45K, second at 38k, I'm 3rd at 20k, 4th is at 17k. The top 7 are all over 10k points and the top 14 reached all the milestone prizes. Lots of really active players on my LB.