Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Leaderboard 10/18: Mysteries of the Jungle

Rhino Keeper
    @divanightclub and @Florr06

Did you both already receive the prizes of food, etc? Just wondering if I need to send a ticket or wait a bit?

Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLedger95 View Post
    @divanightclub and @Florr06

Did you both already receive the prizes of food, etc? Just wondering if I need to send a ticket or wait a bit?

Thank you.
    When I wrote my message I had only seen the final ranking, I just started the game again and received my prizes. Make sure you have a screenshot of the ranking in case you don't receive anything!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbabe View Post
    Just wanna say GOODBYE TO ALL OF YOU ESPECIALLY MY DEAR NEIGHBORS.

its been a long time and i decided to stop this game now and move forward..

thank you very much indeed!!

cheers

cdbabe!!!!
    I don't know you, but good bye. Take care. Good Luck irl~ :]

As for my result on the leaderboard, won in 1st place with 6284 points, 2nd - 5th, all at around 4K points.

Phew, I did a really last minute decision, first time using the 2x boost aiming for the last mystery prize and lucky me got 25k apples (30 gold for 25k apples not bad especially when DT is just around the corner). With just a minute left, I said what the heck, I speed breed and hatch down to the last 2 seconds (it's like watching my life clock tick away) and got the champion dragon (not really crazy about it, but it's hard to pass a champion type). So basically with the 2x boost and speeding, used 77 gold to get the champ. Total gold used for this event, give or take less than 150 gold.

Unfortunately wasn't able to get the last two dragons, Regrowth and Pathfinder, but that's the best I could do. Will have to see them years later if I'm still playing that is.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    When I wrote my message I had only seen the final ranking, I just started the game again and received my prizes. Make sure you have a screenshot of the ranking in case you don't receive anything!
    Thanks I just got them after my fifth log in. I screenshot every single thing I do in this game, it's great advice and I hope people who don't use the forums know to do this. Again, thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Jungle queen nicely tucked away in storage

Fashion Designer
    For the first time, I placed below the top 10. I finished 13th (dang! I could've finished 12th if I wanted to for the food but I didn't want to spend gold). Congratulations to everyone who got the prizes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbabe View Post
    Just wanna say GOODBYE TO ALL OF YOU ESPECIALLY MY DEAR NEIGHBORS.

its been a long time and i decided to stop this game now and move forward..

thank you very much indeed!!

cheers

cdbabe!!!!
    Goodbye!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    I met my objectives in the game. Placed at 7th but collected the habitat and Amazon. I'm satisfied.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617