Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard 10/18: Mysteries of the Jungle

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by temecee View Post
    Yayyyy... We get a world event on top of the leaderboard. And with a tournament as the cherry
    We got tournament, Leaderboarf, Aventure league, Community event AT THE SAME TIME! HOW you can imagine that!!!
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Host(ess)
    Constant crashing of game since all these updates last night. Never had it so bad.

Executive Chef
    So I put a gold boost on this morning because I planned to do some speed breeding on a couple eggs, had something good on arctic isles and an evolution ready. I wanted to get all the milestone prizes and be done with this thing. I had a set amount of gold I wanted to use and didn't exceed.

Well number 1 and 2 must of freaked thinking I was making a move, no sooner than I had my milestone prizes and moved into 3rd they both boosted away. They were already far, far in the lead (now at 19k and 20k) but they must really want that dragon and are seriously going after the win and each other. I don't even like it or want, lol. Just want to finish 6th or higher. I'm actually finished with my personal goal, now to just regular play and see where I finish.

My leaderboard 1st place is 26k. Totally insane!!!!

Fashion Designer
    At first place atm with 2400 points...everyone else 2000 points and below...-_-;

Still no one is really moving...the struggles of getting through the milestones with my group

Already used 3 boosts just to get some kind of progress, but we're moving in a snail pace

Rhino Keeper
    I think I'm in 16th place with 2400+ points. I got the first milestone and am not interested in the others. I find the prizes in the leaderboard to be a bit substandard - even the habitat wasn't eye-catching.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dekdguys View Post
    My leaderboard 1st place is 26k. Totally insane!!!!
    Mine is 26k and 24k for 1st and 2nd. After I boosted above, those two have been going at it to take the number 1 spot. Neither one wants to concede it and are still boosting even though 8k to 10k above everyone else. Crazy LB I have!

Rhino Keeper
    I have won forever glades but where I can find it it's not in my storage though and I can see in the market says for 200 gold please need help thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Never mind I have found it

Rhino Keeper
    With all the other events going on right now, I'm not too focused on the leaderboard event. Right now I'm in 14th place in mine, happy to have gotten the Forever Glades milestone and I'm just aiming for the Amazon dragon milestone at this point (I've battled Amazon dragons before and I always loved them!)

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast