Thread: Feature request, tiles that objects can be placed on

Fashion Designer

Feature request, tiles that objects can be placed on

Some of the tiles are nicer but the look is destroyed when decor has to sit in rock or grass. I think I saw in castlecstoryvthat they had some tiles that you could place objects on so could this possibly be researched?

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    Yes! I'd love to be able to place the tiles and stone path squares underneath other decorations and buildings! I have a storage bin full of all sorts of different tiles (like everyone else, lol!) that never get used because nothing can be placed on top of them- like a real tile or pathway is meant to function.

I was just thinking the other day how great the City Wall tiles would look peeking out from beneath the Crafting Building or the Stable. The Outback tiles would look fabulous under the Planetary Tower. The way the tiles are now they look kinda awkward sitting out in the open with a defined, empty space between them and other objects- plus they take up needed space. Most Isles I see that use the tiles make big patterns, best viewed from high above. That's nice and all if you have the space, but it would be great if the tiles had more functionality (and people could still use them to make big patterns if they wanted to )
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 11-11-16 at 08:36 AM. Reason: confused Crafting building w/ Trading Post