Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mina's Movies and Munchies Party! - Oct 14, 2016

Grand Emperor

Mina's Movies and Munchies Party! - Oct 14, 2016

Mina's Movies and Munchies Party! 18 days quest

Please help to post additional screens or information if you have. Thanks.

Goals
    Goal 1

Goal 2

Goal 3
    Quote Originally Posted by emilymayj02 View Post
    you need to serve Liquorice Cake which is the prize from the cruise ship and master Sinister Cider to 2 stars

Prizes
    Halloween Cookies
    Quote Originally Posted by yumchii View Post
    Mastery 1: 10 stars
    Mastery 2: 20 stars
    Mastery 3: 30 stars

Mastery
    Sinister Cider - 3/6/10
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    First star mastery is 3 cooks. Second star is 6 cooks. It takes 1.5 hrs to cook. 1 sugar 2 creams.
    Ghost Cupcakes - 3/6/12
    Ghost cupcakes take 3.5 hours 3 cheese, 3 sugar, 3 eggs. 600 servings 1800 coins and MAY reward hands.
    1st level is 3 cooks, 2nd is 6 cooks.

Sinister cider is 200 servings and 800 coins.

Farm Supplier
    I can't help, I have to wait that day of cruise to win that party pumpkin. I done all other just waiting and cooking mastery spice and those new recepies and 4 coins food and all that is hard because I need my pantry full of 4 coins ingridiens, and 3 coins. What I'm interested ..is that recepie permanent? Or any other recepie? Because if main reward is some kind of decoration I'm not so interested ...I will fokus only on cruise and do this after

New Resident
    Hi friends,

I am currently focused on completing the cruise before cooking for this event.

Do you think I have enough time to complete this event in 8 days?

May I know how many times must I cook Sinister Cider to reach star level 1?

Thank you for your help!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by awekitty View Post
    Hi friends,

I am currently focused on completing the cruise before cooking for this event.

Do you think I have enough time to complete this event in 8 days?

May I know how many times must I cook Sinister Cider to reach star level 1?

Thank you for your help!
    I'll be doing that as well, hopefully it will be enough time , but we never know, nobody posted the next steps yet :/ Maybe start cooking it on the first days (easier days) of cruise then finish after?

First star of cider is 3 cooks I think

Fashion Designer
    First star mastery is 3 cooks. Second star is 6 cooks. It takes 1.5 hrs to cook. 1 sugar 2 creams. I will update as soon as I know how many third star mastery is.

Update: 3rd mastery level for Sinister Cider is 10.
    Last edited by lnztrekfan; 10-16-16 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Mastery level

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ostraoz View Post
    I can't help, I have to wait that day of cruise to win that party pumpkin. I done all other just waiting and cooking mastery spice and those new recepies and 4 coins food and all that is hard because I need my pantry full of 4 coins ingridiens, and 3 coins. What I'm interested ..is that recepie permanent? Or any other recepie? Because if main reward is some kind of decoration I'm not so interested ...I will fokus only on cruise and do this after

The reward for completion is Halloween cookies! Look at the end of the goal or look on your commercial range the recipe is locked but there. Also you do have the option to purchase the decor from your market if you wanted to. That will complete the goal. Good luck!

Grand Emperor
    First star mastery is 3 cooks. Second star is 6 cooks. It takes 1.5 hrs to cook. 1 sugar 2 creams. I will update as soon as I know how many third star mastery is.
    Thank you very much. Added to Post 1.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Thank you very much. Added to Post 1.

You're welcome!
    Ghost cupcakes take 3.5 hours 3 cheese, 3 sugar, 3 eggs. 600 servings 1800 coins and MAY reward hands.
    1st level is 3 cooks, 2nd is 6 cooks.

Sinister cider is 200 servings and 800 coins.

Thank you very much. Added to Post 1 as well. Rynetory2
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-16-16 at 07:52 PM.

Here is the third part of the mission and let's just say that I wont be continuing with it! IMG_2028.PNG

P.S. If the image doesn't show, you need to serve Liquorice Cake which is the prize from the cruise ship ⛴ and master Sinister Cider to 2 stars ⭐️

Thank you very much. Added to Post 1. Rynetory2
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-17-16 at 04:39 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by emilymayj02 View Post
    Here is the third part of the mission and let's just say that I wont be continuing with it! IMG_2028.PNG

P.S. If the image doesn't show, you need to serve Liquorice Cake which is the prize from the cruise ship ⛴ and master Sinister Cider to 2 stars ⭐️
    So , first we have to finish cruise, then wait to get ingridients , and serve that cake, and I will not speed up anything with gems ( not on purpose )) ) and master that potion to 2 ..OK if it is enough time ...only ..I think we should master both recepies to 3 , are we ? It is always like that. I don't know. Anyway , I think I will have time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast