Thread: Levels

Levels

What is the highest level currently available? I'm at level 29 and can't connect my bridges to expand. Am I as high as I can go for now?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by BessiesBestBakery View Post
    What is the highest level currently available? I'm at level 29 and can't connect my bridges to expand. Am I as high as I can go for now?
    Welcome to the forum, BessiesBestBakery! I've seen players with level 30+ cities. The City Brooke Bridge is available and the rest are not currently. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1321600

Is there a chart for the number of business permits you can have for every level? If not one could be made.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ClubhouseCity View Post
    Is there a chart for the number of business permits you can have for every level? If not one could be made.
    They are listed in Parts & permits.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    They are listed in Parts & permits.
    I'm on level 24 and the parts & permits is missing the next level for Dining and Shopping. I have 2 of each and the level for the second permit is not shown. I have 11 permits but according to the reference is 9 permits if you are level 24.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ClubhouseCity View Post
    I'm on level 24 and the parts & permits is missing the next level for Dining and Shopping. I have 2 of each and the level for the second permit is not shown. I have 11 permits but according to the reference is 9 permits if you are level 24.
    Ops you're correct. I missed out a Dining permit at level 1 and a Shopping permit at level 2. Amended the Main Guide. That brings a total of 11 though. Can you let me know which permit is still short? Thanks for your feedback.

All permits are now correct. I have 1 permit of Technology and 2 each of the other 5 permit types. I will have the other Technology permit at level 25 having a total of 12 permits.