Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Masquerade Ball Cruise - Oct 14, 2016

Grand Emperor

Masquerade Ball Cruise - Oct 14, 2016

Masquerade Ball Cruise This is a 10 days cruise and it auto starts on Oct 22.

A mysterious cruise has just arrived! Get into the Halloween spirit, welcome Masked Marilyn, and win her tastefully twisted recipe!

Catering Cruise Guides
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....se-Event-Guide
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Event*-(-o-)-*

Cruise Day
    This cruise uses Set A in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1343792
    Spoiler: show
    Day 1: 75 gems
    1 coin = 3/4 gems
    2 coins = 11/12 gems
    3 coins = 26/27 gems
    4 coins = 45/46 gems

Day 2: 150 gems, Day 3: 200 gems
    Day 4: 200 gems, Day 5: 250 gems

1 coin = 5 gems
    2 coins = 15 gems
    3 coins = 35 gems
    4 coins = 60 gems

Day 6: 300 gems
    1 coin = 6 gems
    2 coins = 18 gems
    3 coins = 42 gems
    4 coins = 72 gems

Day 7: 300 gems
    1 coin = 5 gems
    2 coins = 15 gems
    3 coins = 35 gems
    4 coins = 60 gems

Day 8: 400 gems
    1 coin = 5/6 gems
    2 coins = 17/18 gems
    3 coins = 38/39/40 gems
    4 coins = 68/69 gems

Day 9: 500 gems
    1 coin = 5/6 gems
    2 coins = 16/17 gems
    3 coins = 38/39 gems
    4 coins = 66/67 gems

Day 10: 600 gems
    1 coin = 5 gems
    2 coins = 15 gems
    3 coins = 35 gems
    4 coins = 60 gems

Tips & Notes
    Spoiler: show
    Tips:
    (1) Plan and start your cruise wisely so your last event day (i.e. most challenging day) falls on the day when you have most time to play.

(2) Maximise your Day 1 by not starting your cruise too close to midnight PST. E.g. If you start your cruise at 11pm PST, you have only 1 hour for Day 1 before Day 2 starts at midnight.

(3) Before you submit your last order for the day, ensure that your new orders for the next day are doable. Refresh it till you get a doable order or an order with higher gem value (to hasten your progress for the next day). Once you submit your last order for the day, your cruise screen is locked and you can't refresh until the new cruise day starts.

(4) Ensure your appliances are free at each new event day (midnight PST) so you can cook the order items for the new day.

Note:
    (1) Using gems to speed through the days doesn't help if you speed up a few days in between. Unless you speed through all days, the game will force you back to the original 10 days schedule. So either speed through all cruise days to the completion of your Day 10 or not at all. The last few days, usually the last 2 days, will be the more challenging days. Thus if you want to speed, its best you do so then.

(2) Cruise orders and prizes may vary according to levels.

(3) Your cruise ends just before midnight PST on your Day 11. It's important to note this and convert to your own time zone so you don't miss out. You can use this Time Zone Converter to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the S8 time zone (PST).

Prizes
    Once you have completed all 10 days, Masked Marilyn will visit your restaurant and drop you ingredient to make the Liquorice Cake.

New Resident
    What happens if I don't get enough cruise medals by the end of the day? Is the whole thing shot or does it like roll forward like in Fantasy Story and as long as I finish the whole thing in 10 days it's okay?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbeast View Post
    What happens if I don't get enough cruise medals by the end of the day? Is the whole thing shot or does it like roll forward like in Fantasy Story and as long as I finish the whole thing in 10 days it's okay?

You have 10 days to complete all the days. They start easy and get more difficult. If you can't complete the first day on the first day it will remain until you complete and then the next day will unlock.

Farm Supplier
    When will it auto start?

Farm Supplier
    Autostart is at the begining of the day , in my country it is at 9 am, in London it is 8 am I think, i think it depends of country, I cook 4 coins food for next day and even 3 coins

And what is hard this time that event Mina's movies ..is at the same time. Of course I could start cruise later but those events are related and and also I want 10 th day of the cruise to be Sunday

I apologies I didn't mean that autostart I don't know when , didn't, understand coorectly ..I always start cruise at the first day. And also I somehow knew that it would be this Friday so I was prepared. Upgraded pantry once again and general store and collected ingredients...
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-15-16 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Merged multiple posts

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ostraaoz View Post
    Autostart is at the begining of the day , in my country it is at 9 am, in London it is 8 am I think, i think it depends of country, I cook 4 coins food for next day and even 3 coins

And what is hard this time that event Mina's movies ..is at the same time. Of course I could start cruise later but those events are related and and also I want 10 th day of the cruise to be Sunday

I apologies I didn't mean that autostart I don't know when , didn't, understand coorectly ..I always start cruise at the first day. And also I somehow knew that it would be this Friday so I was prepared. Upgraded pantry once again and general store and collected ingredients...
    FYI the game automatically starts our cruise if we don't start it ourselves. That is the auto start date. Our cruise day starts at midnight California time, which is also the game reset time for all S8 games. Hope this helps.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Let me check on this.
    By auto start I meant what day will it start itself if I don't start it myself. Looking to wait as long as possible but don't want to miss the auto start date. TYIA.

Farm Supplier
    Is this a gem recipe or no?

Quote Originally Posted by MaddieMay33 View Post
    Is this a gem recipe or no?
    If you look at the picture with the prizes posted you'll see the last prize for the last day of the cruise is Masked Marilyn with a "earns gems" ribbon. So yes it's a gem recipe.

Another gem recipe that needs loads of sugar and cream.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast