Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Masquerade Ball Cruise - Oct 14, 2016

I expected better Halloween decor overall.

Farm Supplier
    I have a question. How that happens, sometime when I deliver food from counter, after some time on counter appears more food? You noticed that..is that some mistake or it has some other explanaton Whatever it is, I like it , don't change that please S8

You can't get the Halloween cookies until after the cruise not good

Rhino Keeper
    Masquerade Ball Labyrinth David Bowie - Love it <3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sugerbabby2 View Post
    You can't get the Halloween cookies until after the cruise not good
    What do you mean? Are you saying that because you have to have the furnishings from finishing cruise days?

Fashion Designer
    I have a question and am hoping I'm explaining it correctly. Ok I'm on day 1. Day two will open at 3:30am for me. If I unlock day 2 and complete before 3:30. Will day 3 open at 3:30?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    What do you mean? Are you saying that because you have to have the furnishings from finishing cruise days?
    The third part of the cookie goal is to serve the reward cake from the cruise, I believe.

Though I'm pretty sure you could spend gems to skip serving the licorice cake and then you wouldn't need to complete cruise.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know which date the cruise will automatically start if I don't click start earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    I have a question and am hoping I'm explaining it correctly. Ok I'm on day 1. Day two will open at 3:30am for me. If I unlock day 2 and complete before 3:30. Will day 3 open at 3:30?
    I thought I read somewhere it started at a set time depending on where you live.. My new day starts 10am in Greece regardless when I finish.. I am sure someone else from USA will be able to tell you..

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Nope, Day 3 wont start at 3:30 in your example. Unlocking the day 2 early simply gives you more time to complete the day but it doesnt bring forward your cruise schedule. If you unlock and finish Day 2 before 3:30, you'll have to wait 24 hours before you get Day 3. See Note (1) in Post 1. Hope this helps.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast