Thread: Can we not use remote log-ins???

Rhino Keeper

Can we not use remote log-ins???

My mom just lost ALL her progress from 3+years of playing this game. I opened the app in her iPad and was greeted with a brand new baby account. She's level 200. Not a level 1 newbie. She's retired, disabled, and plays this game EVERYDAY. This is beyond upsetting.

And now I'm terrified of logging into my baby accounts from my phone.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    My mom just lost ALL her progress from 3+years of playing this game. I opened the app in her iPad and was greeted with a brand new baby account. She's level 200. Not a level 1 newbie. She's retired, disabled, and plays this game EVERYDAY. This is beyond upsetting.

And now I'm terrified of logging into my baby accounts from my phone.
    Your mother can recover her progress from logging into her storm8 account from the Dragon Story app by clicking on the Storm8 icon on the top right corner of the screen. It gives you an option to log in with the username and password. I thought I lost all my progress when I lost my phone but I was able to recover everything this way.

Rhino Keeper
    It's since restored... not sure how or why.

But I'm telling you I opened the app and it was all gone. I tried to log in as her - it stayed as the level 1 account. I logged into her account on my phone... it still showed the level 1 account.

I'm not sure what caused it, but for 30 minutes her account was gone. Not even available on my neighbor list. Tried gifting Gold back tonight and she was grayed out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6004.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	127.9 KB 
ID:	33998