Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gold Horizon Dragon October 14 2016 (Ticket Dragon)

Executive Chef
    yes this dragon gives 5 golds per day when you raise him up from 11 lvl to 15 lvl.....so lvl 11 will be enoughe to raise him up to give you 5 golds per day

Gold Horizon Dragon

Hello, i have a question regarding Gold Horizon Dragon. I see that at level 12 it earn only 4 gold/day. To get 5 gold/day, need i to reach the level 15? Thank you

i have Gold Horizon Dragon to Level 12, but i have only 4 gold/day

Fashion Designer
    It starts giving 5 gold a day at level 11. Here's a handy chart of it's earning and feeding rates:
    (info collected by other players)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	112.6 KB 
ID:	34956

thank you! This is mine at level 12 (unfortunally only 4 gold/day) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dragon Story_2016-12-15-10-03-56.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	243.4 KB 
ID:	34974

Gold Horizon Dragon (Level 12 - only 4 gold/day)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dragon Story_2016-12-15-10-03-56.png 
Views:	628 
Size:	243.4 KB 
ID:	34975
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-15-16 at 11:47 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    The Gold Horizon Dragon will reach 5 Gold/day once it reaches Level 15.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The Gold Horizon Dragon will reach 5 Gold/day once it reaches Level 15.
    Omg lol Eat too much, so do you know how many allow to get ? Normally regular golds producer one limited to each island, I wondering if anyone in here get it yet? I saw someone bougt 2 extra more treasures hab total 8, but i try my account can only get one habitat which total 7

This is crazy. It's too much to try to get these and do other events. I don't have the energy to do another conflicting event at the same time.
    I noticed on the Black Friday sales event no gold dragons were on sale which was very disappointing.
    Previously new gold dragons would appear and go on sale for 600 gold so new players could get one. It's been ages since that last happened.

Does anyone know if that's discontinued or not? Will we see more regular release gold dragons?

I really hope that's not finished.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    Omg lol Eat too much, so do you know how many allow to get ? Normally regular golds producer one limited to each island, I wondering if anyone in here get it yet? I saw someone bougt 2 extra more treasures hab total 8, but i try my account can only get one habitat which total 7
    I noticed the user you're referring to who has 8 treasure habitats. However the fluke or glitch happened to allow an extra one placed, probably placed from storage if I had to guess, eventually won't matter when the cap is actually raised to 8. Same with how placing habitats from storage allows anyone to go over the cap 218/217. Again won't matter when the real cap goes up anyway. Not like that one is useful now anyway, most can add another 7-10 but no land available

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast